Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Catamaran Cruise

One of the BEST catamaran trips I have been on. The staff was knowledgeable and so friendly! We... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tammyj081906
Isanti, Minnesota
“Best day of the trip” says husband- a win for the planner, me!

This was my second trip meeting the crew on Silver Moon. Total of 12 guests and they do only this... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Donna P

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from $133.00
from $241.00
from $75.00
from $133.34
4,548 results
All reviews moon dance captain luke pina colada fish afternoon cruise sea turtles food and drinks salad beautiful boat from start to finish private charter chicken captain and crew food was great small group delicious lunch catamaran trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic staff, boat, food and the best pina colada in the Carribean. Cannot recommend enough. Would have gone again if we had more time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They really cater to you. Would do this experience again. The charter was beautiful. Food and drinks were great. Excellent customer service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I live in Barbados and regularly take my friends and guests for this very special day out. I have tried others but no one else has what Silver moon offers. It's small, quiet, relaxed wonderful luxury and the food is the best. Drinks flow freely and you just feel indulged! Oh and they do pay great attention to safety which I think is very important. We always have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We will absolutely recomend Silver Moon to everyone we know! Great food and drinks, attentive, fun and welcoming crew - and beautiful sights.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Simply put, amazing day spent in the water with my family, the great crew and others passengers. Highly professional and beyond what we expected for our experience sailing in Barbados.