“Silvermoon Barbados Nov. 2013”

Silver Moon Charters
Ranked #2 of 76 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Silver Moon is the original luxury catamaran operator in Barbados. We charge a little more than our competitors, but cater exclusively to small numbers. This means you get more room to relax and extra attention from our staff who will cater to your every need. Every day we serve a full buffet lunch featuring Barbadian specialities, our home-made rum punch, and unlimited beverages and blended drinks all day long. We also offer 4 hour sunset dinner cruises where you still get to swim and snorkel, and also take in our beautiful sunset. We'll get you away from the crowds, closer to the turtles, and promise you a day in Barbados that you'll never forget.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I booked with Silver Moon based on reviews on trip advisor. The catamaran was absolutely spotless, the crew was phenomenal, and the food/drinks exceptional and included in the price. We snorkeled a wreck and snorkeled with turtles which was quite spectacular. My husband and I are divers so snorkeling can sometimes be "not as thrilling'; however, this snorkeling trip had pristine water and plentiful fish. While we have seen turtles while diving, it was thrilling to see so many of different sizes gathered in one spot. The crew was also very informative of the wildlife and the area. I highly recommend Silver Moon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I live in Barbados,we have weekly fun and catamaran by choice ,,,but when the family and friends come up for a day trip......my choice !!
Silvermoon the Extra Edge !!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I live on the island and not only have I been on most, I used to work on the catamarans as crew for many years so I am particularly picky and know what to look for that makes a good cruise. After not being on a catamaran for quite some time, I just came back from sailing with my wife on Silver moon and I honestly could not find anything to fault it. I looked for the little things which I consider that make a difference. For example, most catamarans serve banana bread at the beginning of the cruise but theirs was served warm. Again, most catamarans offer instant coffee which is used with water that is heated prior and then brought on before the cruise but theirs was percolated and hot from a machine they had on board. Seating was well laid out and comfortable with bench like tables to have your lunch on. I inspected the bathroom and it was clean and roomy and to my surprise did not have that smell that most bathrooms on boats have, snorkel gear was provided and in very good condition. Lunch was the normal buffet lunch that most of the catamarans served except you can tell the food was given a little extra touch, e.g. The flying fish was seasoned and was not just with the ordinary breadcrumbs and the rice looked and tasted with flavor. Blended drinks such as your choice of virgin or non virgin piña coladas were served. To top it off, at the end of the cruise and after being in the sun all day, cold refreshing peppermint face towels were offered. That last bit just did it for me! :) Quite impressed indeed!

1  Thank Bajanbravo
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We recently sailed on the 12-person Silver Moon Charter and it was an absolutely wonderful day. The crew was excellent, the boat pristine, and the setting was perfect. Worth it!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We just completed our 24th cruise. In Barbados we decided to try the 12 person Silver Moon Catamaran. We have been on many many excursions and many catamarans. This was the best day we've ever had in the Caribbean! First class all the way. We just booked the 12 person cat again for this January. I would recommend this to any and everyone. Thank You to everyone at Silver Moon! Lyn and Bill

1  Thank Bill D