“Go Exclusive! The only way!”

Silver Moon Charters
Ranked #2 of 77 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Silver Moon is the original luxury catamaran operator in Barbados. We charge a little more than our competitors, but cater exclusively to small numbers. This means you get more room to relax and extra attention from our staff who will cater to your every need. Every day we serve a full buffet lunch featuring Barbadian specialities, our home-made rum punch, and unlimited beverages and blended drinks all day long. We also offer 4 hour sunset dinner cruises where you still get to swim and snorkel, and also take in our beautiful sunset. We'll get you away from the crowds, closer to the turtles, and promise you a day in Barbados that you'll never forget.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We booked the 'exclusive' cruise with Silver Moon, just 12 passengers on a 40ft catamaran. Sheer luxury! The crew were fantastic, especially 'Captain' Stacey, who kept us on course for a great trip around the south and west coasts.
A good lunch was served to all and the drinks were plenty. Got to swim with the turtles off the west coast and also explore the ship wrecks of Carlisle Bay in the south.
Stacey is very knowledgeable about pointing out various famous landmarks up the west coast, particularly The Cliff Restaurant, No.1 Sandy Lane (very exclusive!) and numerous other landmarks.
We would certainly book with them again. Cost US$115 per person for the 5 hour trip including lunch and drinks.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,791)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Awesome! One of the best run tours ever in the Caribbean.We were on the 12 person cruise and I and my friend are in our 70's. Much fun good food good sailing loved the turtles and the wrecks.
Some on the tour were there for the second time and we all said we would go again. 1/11/13

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Fab day on the water. Excellent service from been collected at hotel and through the day. Any trip to Barbados needs to have this.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS PLACE! This company was awesome! I booked this place based on the reviews and it certainly did not disappoint! My husband and I were picked up at the cruise terminal and brought down to the marina to our catamaran. There were only 12 or so on our boat which was lovely since most of the catamarans are jammed with people to the brim. There was so much space to move around. Everyone had a spot on the nets if they wanted them or a spot in the shade as well. Our Captain STACEY :) did a wonderful job along with her crew. The drink were included in the price and they had lots to chose from. All sorts of rums, gin, beer, soft drinks and water. First Stacey was going to take us to the sight with a few shipwrecks but it was sort of busy so she took us to the turtle site. This was truly amazing. The turtles in barbados come right up to you. One of the crew was feeding them so you could touch them. We were there for a perfect amount of time and then went off to go see the wrecks. There was a lot to look at and I got some pretty great pictures at both sites. They also served a full blown hot lunch with wine that was so good. We stopped at lunch and had the option to swim to the beach for a bit. We then headed back to a dock and while we were we all got pina coladas which were amazing. The dock was very close to the cruise ship and they drove us back right to the terminal. We had plenty of time left over so if you are worried about time you don't have to with SILVER MOON. My husband and I were blown away by this place and was very pleased that I booked this. Great company keep up the great work!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was on a cruise in Dec. 2012 and my mom (56) and I (28) went on this tour and LOVED it! The catamaran was so relaxing. There were 10 people on this tour and it was perfect. The food they served was really good. They were soooo helpful with refilling drinks and making sure you had a great time! The time spent swimming with the turtles was shorter than I expected, and only 2 turtles, but it was still a great day! It is more expensive than other ones but it's so relaxing and enjoyable! I'd pay the extra money and do silvermoon.

Thank you so much!