“Great, professional and flexible”
Review of Eco Dive Barbados

Eco Dive Barbados
Ranked #13 of 81 Tours in Bridgetown
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Their patience and attitude won my trust. The training provided was very informative and the location for the dive was very nice. They're not risk takers and prefer to earn less but to deliver first class service. Very recommended for the first time divers, just pls tell them if you're scared or panicking kind of person, so they'll approach you in a different way, making sure the diving experience is going to be pleasant one.

3  Thank tigreme
in 17 reviews
"making sure"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Despite it being nearly a year since I last dived with Andrew I though it was about time that I wrote this review to let people know all about Eco Dive.
I've visited Barbados twice now and dived both times with Andrew and Mikey from Eco Dive.
Right from the first contact via email, it was clear that this is a professional and well organised company and will listen to what you want.
The whole experience was enjoyable from start to finish with diving planned around what I and the (small) group wanted from the excursions and was relaxed, friendly & helpful all the time.
Can't wait to return to Barbados and will definitely be diving with Andrew and Mikey again.

2  Thank Terry S
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Really pleased with the diving experience with Eco Dive. The original date was washed out with storms but Eco Dive contacted us with an alternative to ensure I didn't miss the opportunity. Really happy with the experience from being picked up to being dropped back off...well worth diving with Eco Dive.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been diving Barbados for 25 years+ and have tried most of the dive shops. While most of them are good I only dive now with Andrew and Mikey as they go above and beyond to make sure your diving is safe and enjoyable. I have used Andrew's shop since he first started and it just gets better.Boat and equipment is spot on and Mikey takes great care to make sure you are comfortable with everything.
I have dived lots of places throughout the Caribbean and the rest of the world, but my favourite diving is with Andrew in Barbados. I think I have said enough for Andrew to buy me a drink now when I dive with him again in October.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I did 6 dives over 3 days with Andrew and Eco Divers last week, with the assistance of Mikey at the helm of the dive boat.
Fantastic customer service from e-mail to boat, small dive groups (I think max 5 or 6), lifts to and from the dive shop and first rate equipment that was prepared for you...
...but it is Andrew's passion for diving and the ocean that really impressed me and it was infectious.
He was patient and gave tips on how to get more out of the dives, whether just viewing the excellent dive sites or photography.
Choices of dive sites were decided daily based on conditions and what the group wanted to see. So pleased to have seen the seahorses in Carlisle Bay...while other dive shops just swam around.
Overall, I could not recommend Andrew highly enough.