“Amazing Party,Well organized”

and up
Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
Ranked #5 of 74 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to El Tigre Catamaran Cruises! Our goal is to create the most memorable day of your vacation. Our catamarans offer plenty of shade, experienced captain & crew and 4 choices of cruise options. All cruises take you to snorkel with the island's friendly sea turtles and again over a shipwreck with the tropical fish. An open drinks bar is available on all cruises and a Bajan home cooked, buffet style lunch is served onboard the full day (5-hour) cruise excursion. We look forward to having you sail with us soon!
Peterborough, Canada
“Amazing Party,Well organized”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This cruise is a once in a life time trip.You swim with the turtles, you see underwater shipwrecks,the food is wonderful as well.Good choice of music as well.there is shade if you need to get out of the sun.There is a bathroom on board as well.The staff and crew are the most wonderful,fun,polite and know how to show you a great time. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. We had a super time!!!!! We would recommend the El Tigre cruise to any one. Don & Simone

• Polish first
Crawley, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“El Tigre Excellence”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We took the three hour cruise and were very impressed with the service, sailing and snorkelling. Picked up at our hotel by Dave, one of the friendliest drivers you could meet, we were driven to the harbour and soon set off on our cruise. The catamaran was spotless and there was plenty of space under cover for those who want to avoid the sun. Equally, there was more than ample room to spread out on the deck. The crew were very helpful and good humoured and made sure that everyone was catered for, with regular top-ups of drinks and individual attention for people who were a bit nervous about venturing into the sea.

The snorkelling was excellent with plenty of turtles and tropical fish to entertain those in the water. After our swimming, it was back on the boat for a sail along the west coast of Barbados and the crew were very good at pointing out places of interest as we headed north. We opted out of the lunch on-board as we had to return to the hotel, but I would definitely take it next time in order to get another two hours of fun and relaxation.

When we disembarked, Dave was ready and waiting to drive us back to the hotel and gave us a detailed commentary of the sights as we went along.

I would definitely recommend El Tigre if you are looking for a catamaran trip.

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Party, Amazing Atmosphere and Great Fun!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

El Tigre, is an amazing time, the crew and the vibe on the boat is just the right level of fun and party for both kids and adults. The 2 snorkels are great as you get to see sea turtles and a ship wreck. The food is amazing! My wife loves their macaroni pie (she swears by it!) and the staff is always serving and making sure you have a great time. I have visited Barbados many times and I always recommend to any newcomers that this boat cruise is a must!!!! I have done both the sunset and the day cruises and both are extremely enjoyable. The El Tigre Catamaran is a must whenever we are in Barbados!!!!

1 Thank Mark D
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well organised”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This review refers to the good organisation of El Tigre, who on the morning before my wedding (to be followed by sunset cruise on El Tigre) called me in the restaurant of my hotel and let me know that the catamaran had suffered propellar damage and was in dry dock. Before I had chance to panic they told me not to worry and we were to be going ahead as planned on a Stiletto cat.

So I can't review El Tigre as such, but commend their quick thinking and the Stiletto sunset cruise was an AMAZING end to our wedding day.

Visited September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“An absolute MUST”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Went on this trip yesterday with my partner ( who doesn't swim) the 2 guys in charge of the day were humerous, polite, friendly and most accommodating. Those less confident were given life jackets so even my partner could float and enjoy the snorkeling. One of the lads got into the water with us and helped the non swimmers to be confident without making them feel out of place in any way. We were looked after from start to finish in every way from being picked up from our hotel, given a really enjoyable experience, great lunch and unlimited drinks, making friends and finally bring dropped back to the hotel. A Definate 'Must Do' and I would certainly do it again. The vessel was clean and on-board toilet easy to use. This has to have been the highlight of my holiday