“Relaxing Day Trip”

and up
Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
Ranked #5 of 81 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to El Tigre Catamaran Cruises! Our goal is to create the most memorable day of your vacation. Our catamarans offer plenty of shade, experienced captain & crew and 4 choices of cruise options. All cruises take you to snorkel with the island's friendly sea turtles and again over a shipwreck with the tropical fish. An open drinks bar is available on all cruises and a Bajan home cooked, buffet style lunch is served onboard the full day (5-hour) cruise excursion. We look forward to having you sail with us soon!
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My daugther and I sent the day sailing on the El Tigre and snorkeling with the sea turtles. The cruise was excellent and Staff very accomodating making sure we had a great time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"snorkeling stops"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed April 15, 2013

It took a bit of prompting from myself and several people on the island to get my husband to go along with the Catamaran Cruise. I'm glad he caved, as it was a blast!

Everything about El Tigre Cataman cruises is run to perfection. Every detail is perfectly sought out. There is a reason that they are a consistent EXCELLENT rating on Tripadvisor.

The staff is great, respectful, courteous, honest, and fun. I would like to name drop Barry. As what seemed like the only two people on the cruise that did not par take in the all-you-can-drink alcohol, Barry seemed to think we were a bit more quiet. He came over and sat with my husband and I and talked about the island, and where he would like to go in the future for over a half an hour (of a 5 hour cruise!). He was patient while my husband asked him his millions of questions he had for the locals of Barbados.
The entire staff really seemed to have fun doing what they were doing. There was absolutely NO appearance to the fact that this staff does this tour 2x a day 7 days a week. They treated all of us on the boat like we were the only people to ever ride with them.

The dive sites were amazing, and it was fun to see all the turtles chomping on the food that was being fed to them. The weather was great, and although the sea was a bit rough, the staff was excellent about making everyone feel safe.

The meal was great, it was warm and prepared well considering the mass people they were feeding in the middle of the ocean.

My favorite part is when we were coming into port. The staff made everyone get up, they turned the music up really loud, and put on wigs. Then everyone danced like crazy. Although I was a little bit embarrassed, you could tell by the envious looks of everyone on their boats or walking the boardwalk of Bridgetown that they would give anything to be exactly where I was: laughing, dancing, and having a blast aboard the El Tigre II Catamaran!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The El Tigre catamaran crew members are respectful, good-humoured, friendly and helpful. Unlimited drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) along with a healthy and tasty lunch were served on board. Crew members were enthusiastic and brought tourists to spots where we could swim among sea turtles and plenty of fish. The sailing was smooth and overall experience very pleasant.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

we hired the catamaran for the whole day for us and friends and my 2.5 year old goddaughter. IT was a lovely experience as the crew were so good, friendly helpful nothing was too much trouble.The lads were very good with the little girl. The swim with the turtles was great and with the assistance of the crew even our nonswimming friend was able to enter the sea and touch the turtles. A great lunch as well. Highly recommend this company for a memorable day out.