“nice building”
Review of Kensington Oval

Kensington Oval
Ranked #9 of 90 things to do in Bridgetown
Reviewed January 9, 2014

A very nice temple of cricket. Its architecture is modern and elegant. It is well located near town and there are regular bus or ZR routes that go past. You can walk and take wonderful pictures. It is an iconic place of B'town an Bim.

1  Thank Fabian107

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Huge cricket fan, so had to see the Kensington Oval. It was excellent! Very near to the centre of Bridgetown, in walking distance if you have a map!

2  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Unbelievable but I actually attended as i have never been a cricket lover , But to my amazement I totally enjoyed it. Kensington is as excellent facility .

1  Thank shay1970
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to see Barbados play Stlucia in their twenty twenty series and the atmosphere was like nothing ever experienced before. It was a big party with loud cheers and music at any excuse!
We went with an arranged party and I would advise this. The place was packed out prior and post event and the reassurance of a guide to get to and from helped us.
Tickets for the cricket can be hard to come by but DEFINITELY worth the effort.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Rebuilt prior to the 2007 world cup the kensington oval is now a excellent modern stadium with grest stands with good views froo all sides of the ground.
tours are held mon to fri
my visit was on a saturday, someone had left a mall side gate open so i gave myself a tour.
hopefully i will get back to watch some cricket.
don't forget the statue of Gsry Sobers outsde