“Excellent Dive Host”
Review of Meridian Watersports - CLOSED

Meridian Watersports
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We took our first trip to Barbados specifically to dive, however and not made prior arrangements with a dive shop, we wanted to check them out personally. We were fortunate enough to meet some divers at our resort who could not say enough great things about Dwayne. And they were right! Dwayne, and his assistant Javon, were personable, fun, and most importantly professional and knowledgeable. Diving with Dwayne was a pleasure and we will be sure to use them again on our next trip.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had my first scuba experience with Meridian and they were excellent. Dwayne put me straight at ease and made it look so easy.It was a great experience swimming around the wrecks and seeing the colourful fish and turtles swim past. Thanks again Dwayne!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Was a amazing experience, enjoyed it so much! i always wanted to swim with fishes and it was such an amazing experience, Dwayne, our tour guide was really helpful and made the experience even more amazing!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Awesome! Thank you for great experience! Snorkeling with turtles is something I will remember rest of my life. Can't thank enough for being so great and pro !
Ehdottomasti voi suositella kaikille!! :))
greetings from finland

Reviewed February 8, 2013

WOW!!! What a once in a lifetime experience I had with Dwayne and Ken! I cannot put into words the thrill and rush of our trip out intending to catch a barracuda for the BBQ. After a while of no takes the reel started to scream as line was stripped at an alarming rate. It was only through Dwayne's skillful boat handling and Ken assisting me by tying me to the boat that after about 30 minutes of playing the fish we were astounded to see it launch itself out of the water and tail walk and we identified it as a Blue Marlin. It took all Dwayne and Ken's skills and assistance to bring it alongside the boat and when we realised how big it was, far too big to get safely into the boat, we released it back to fight another day. We all collapsed and were thrilled by the catch and the magnificent sight of it tail walking. I can only say that Dwayne provides the best service - he is amenable to do anything his clients require and has the skill to carry it out. Never before have I experienced or enjoyed a deep sea fishing trip like this one in such a beautiful place and with such great friendly people.