“B1/B2 Visa paper sorted, gained a friend”
Lounge/Dining area  Yoga and Exercise Room
Yoga and Exercise Room
Back Garden
Stunning Sunset at Carlisle Bay
Beach on the West Coast
View of the back of House
The Pearl Suite
The Turquoise room
The Turquoise room
Music and Massage room
Seascape Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mariabeds
Jersey CI
“B1/B2 Visa paper sorted, gained a friend”
Reviewed January 8, 2015 for a stay in March 2014

Myself and 2 friends, we work on a boat had to get a B1/B2 visa in Barbados.

We choose the Chi Centre due to its proximity to the American Embassy and where we had to go for our appointments as well as in my communication with Christy she offered an airport pick up, and the following morning to drop off at the American Embassy. Its close enough to walk back.

Christy went out of her way to show us the area, once we had changed Christy took us down to the local beach, stunning. Working on boats I like my beaches, she pointed out restaurants and places to stay. Our stay was very short we had planed 5 nights but ended up 3 nights. This wasn't a problem.

The bedroom we stayed in was probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The en suite shower did get blocked on the second night but there was another one close by to use. The location is a little out of the way but the beauty of that is the tranquility of nature. Christy's garden is breathtaking, I only wish we had stayed longer to enjoy more. Our host, Christy is very charming with stories to keep you entertained. Both being chefs we have an interest in vegetarian, vegan and raw cooking. I throughly enjoyed my stay at the Chi Centre and would recommend it on so many levels, if you like us need to get your B1/B2 visas, get away from it all holiday, or just discovering barbados

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Christy
Liked least: Having to leave
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for your Review! We are so glad you enjoyed staying with us as much as we enjoyed having you, and yes, a pity it was cut short, but hope to have you stay with us again soon! Best wishes to you all, from CHristy
London
Reviewed March 25, 2013 for a stay in February 2010

Maggie K
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Amazing holiday in beautiful surroundings and with excellent company!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

I had one of my best holidays ever in Barbados. Weather was excellent- hot and sunny all the time! The apartment was clean and very comfortable. Christy's house with its very unique interior is surrouded by beautiful tropical gardens to include her own organic one.You can try her homegrown vegetable and fruits plus get cooking lesson! Don't forget to try delicious fresh fruit juices! Location is very quiet, not touristic and close to the most beautiful Carlisle Beach! (saying this I have visited most of the beaches around the island)

Christy is great, very friendly person with very positive attitude to life, always ready to go extra mile for her guests. Spending time with her and travelling around the island was a truly wonderful experience. She is a brilliant tour guide - very knowledgeable about the island and travelling around the world. She will take you anywhere you require. I visited with her most of popular spots in the island! Also Christy can assist you with choosing from wide range of holistic treatments at your stay.

I would highly recommend Christy's apartments to anyone! Perfect place to enjoy yourself!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: friendly host
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Horsham
Reviewed December 28, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Management Response
Jan 29, 2016
Lovely to have you with us again! We looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit, maybe in 2016!!
Kent
Reviewed December 27, 2012 for a stay in September 2009

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing