“Never Too much Cuz!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just what the Dr. orders after a day of diving or on the beach. Price is good. Always consistent. Good sandwich. Try it with the fried egg & cheese. Can be a bit slow, but this is the islands and it's cooked FRESH.

Great find, just beware of a long cue.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,321)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

the line was probably 15 people deep... and it was worth the wait!! Fabulous fish sandwich!! So good we went back later in the week to get more!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had read about Cuz's Fish shack in my local guide book, so we stopped to try it out. Cuz himself is a great guy and his Fish cutter rolls are to die for!

2  Thank TrishK206
Reviewed September 29, 2013

One of the top restaurants in Barbados? Really? The restaurant is a small shack down the road from the Hilton with no seating.

I decided to order two fish sandwiches and I'm glad I did because the fish on the first one was rather thin and I was really hungry. However, the second one was packed with a larger piece of fish and I could really taste the flavor. But the fish texture was tough so that kind of spoiled it for me. I did not get the egg as the thought of egg on fish is not appetizing!

I wish I could give a rating of 3.5 stars as it was certainly a tasty sandwich at a low price. But I couldn't get over the fish's toughness.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Blue Marlin, piece of cheese and a 'salt bread'. The tastiest sandwich ever!

You can even get egg on it, and this is great too! Beware though, it gets busy so be sure to get there early and grab yourself two. The first one goes down way too fast!!

1  Thank Morgan S