“Most delicious wrap ever! ”

Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sahara, where flavour comes alive! Bringing you the natural, vibrant and flavourful foods from the Middle East, all prepared and grilled before your eyes by our Arabic Chef. It's your food, and we make it your way! We cater to all foodies out there with a variety of wraps, plated options and vegetarian dishes using only the most natural ingredients, so you can indulge in our food.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most delicious wrap ever! ”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I was never a fan of hummus due to a horrible past experience with it. I am converted! I now know what hummus is supposed to taste like. Sahara's chicken kebab wrap is the most delicious wrap I've ever eaten and the service is warm and friendly. I'm definitely returning soon!

1 Thank Jabari M
Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Yes! A convert! I'm glad our hummus won you over! Thanks for taking the time out to review us...our wraps do have quite the fanbase and I'm happy that you're a part of it :-)

• Polish first
Barbados
“Flavorful kebab!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This small little eatery. I watched them prepare food while I was there everything looked so yummy. I had the Kafwa kebab. It was very good!! Extremely flavorful with fresh seasoned lamb on the inside with a addition of lots of fresh veggies. Yum. I would definitely go back to this place. The only thing I wish they had 1/2 servings for takeout. I love Tabbouleh & Hummus there was no 1/2 order for take out. The cost of a order was $8.50. Owners please take this in consideration. I am the only one in my family that eats this food so it would be a single side order for me.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Leticia A
Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thanks for the review and your suggestions! Kafta is one of my all time favourites and I strongly recommend it to anyone. We have platters available which include a kebab of your choice, grilled bread and two sides. The sides are available as half portions, but I should note that the kebab wouldn't be prepared as a wrap but you certainly can turn it into one.
Barbados
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Amazing Syrian food! Friendly staff, and well cooked meat, great humus and ice cold drinks. Been there twice allready going back again before I go home!

Thanks for taking the time out to review us! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your food.
“Great kebabs”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Have been there two times already the wraps are great and the meat plate even better and will visit more times in the future.

Thanks for the review! One of the best things about the platter is the choice of sides, always make it your own!
Kingston, Canada
“Catered to our special Gluten Free needs”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We ate here 3 times during our week long stay at the Radisson on Carlise Bay. The service was awesome here! Fresh squeezed juices, friendly and very caring service especially to our Gluten Free needs. When we came back on the third time, they remembered what we normally ordered and what our special needs were! Really amazing since a lot of Barbadians didn't even know about Gluten-Free and what it meant. Loved the Hummus! I'm a bit of a hummus connoisseur so I know my hummus and this was the best hummus I've ever eaten. The salad was so yummy and loved the chicken dinner plate. It's definitely worth going for lunch. It closes at 7 pm so if you go there for dinner get take away early or get there before they close. There are small tables to eat at there which is fine but it's not for fine dining or anything. More like short/t-shirt dining on the patio outside which sits near the main road. So it's very casual. Great Food/Great Service/Great Prices/Great people who serve you too!

• Visited March 2014
Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
First, I'd like to say that's an awesome photo of you two...love it!

We cater to most dietary needs and I am thrilled that we were able to cater to your gluten-free diet and that you enjoyed the food.

We're well known for hummus and I'm glad that you loved it. Thanks for the comments on our food, service and prices...we really do enjoy all of our customers and do consider them part of our Sahara family.

Have a great one and hope to see you soon!