“Wow! Nice surprise”

Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sahara, where flavour comes alive! Bringing you the natural, vibrant and flavourful foods from the Middle East, all prepared and grilled before your eyes by our Arabic Chef. It's your food, and we make it your way! We cater to all foodies out there with a variety of wraps, plated options and vegetarian dishes using only the most natural ingredients, so you can indulge in our food.
Gatineau, Canada
“Wow! Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I gotta say, I have been living here two years and had never been to Sahara. Stopped by today for a quick and simple lunch and had the lamb. Best I've had in years. It was juicy, tasty... Simply perfect.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Waymar83
Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Yup, Barbados' best kept secret! The lamb is fairly new on our menu and it's been doing well...I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the kebab.

• Polish first
“Super Sahara !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

It took us over an hour of driving around to find this place after having read some good reviews on Trip Advisor, time well spent ! Freshly cooked Kebabs, Pitta bread and Falafals, a great choice of salads and real Humus. Open from 11am until 7:30pm, be prepared to wait ten minutes or so because everything is cooked fresh to order ! Delicious !

Visited January 2014
1 Thank David T
Haha, David! Thanks for the amazing review, I'm so tempted to use it as a copy for an ad of ours! I'm thrilled you enjoyed our food, and I think it's also safe to say that the drive was well worth it.
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Amazing and authentic food! We kept going back for more. The owners are really nice people. Definitely stop by and get some falafel. Highly recommend!!

1 Thank Bigapple123
Thanks for the review, BigApple!

We really do appreciate the feedback. Love that you enjoyed our falafel, it's one of my all time faves at Sahara! Have you tried it with our fresh pomegranate juice? It's amazing!
Barbados
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heavenly good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is far by Barbados best middle eastern food. Not only is it good it is also cheap. I have stayed at Barbados for two weeks and have eat here more then ten times.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank EddieSutcu
Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Affordable, fun and delicious! Thank you so much for the review, I'm happy that you made Sahara your eating spot!

All the best for the New Year!
toronto
“Great falafel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stopped by on a local's recommendation while in Bridgetown for Run Barbados and had a great falafel and great orange juice and enjoyed practicing my very limited Arabic with the pleasant staff. Shookrun guys!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank wingsToronto
Firstly, I would like to wish you Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year! Secondly, I would like to apologise for only now being able to respond to your comments.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our pride and joy, we appreciate it. Next time, I'd suggest trying our freshly squeezed pomegranate juice...it's amazing with a falafel!

Shokran ikter :)