“GREAT PLACE :)”

Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sahara, where flavour comes alive! Bringing you the natural, vibrant and flavourful foods from the Middle East, all prepared and grilled before your eyes by our Arabic Chef. It's your food, and we make it your way! We cater to all foodies out there with a variety of wraps, plated options and vegetarian dishes using only the most natural ingredients, so you can indulge in our food.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went here a few times over my week long trip because it was super close (walking distance) from our hotel (the hilton) and it was great! The son and father who ran the place were super nice and sweet and their food and service was great! I recommend this place to anyone and the prices were very reasonable!!

Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thanks for reviewing us! Quality food at a reasonable price is what we try to do, I'm happy that you enjoyed our food :)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great food great people, the service is spectacular, the juices completely natural and the food...ad taste...no words...YOU HAVE TO TRY! Only cash...that is a little issue but not related with the food and quality. I strongly recommned to visit this place.

Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thanks for the review, Fernando! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Service and the quality of our food are the most important things to us, and I'm glad you had a spectacular time. We are looking to implement a credit/debit card terminal soon, thanks for the comment.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

On the way from the beach - good place to grab a bite.
Food tastes good and seems to be fresh.
I wish they will place gloves on their hands when they put the salads in the pita cause that is a major turn off...

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Guy! I'm glad you enjoyed the food, and yes...our food is fresh!

I'm sorry to understand that you rated our service so low, we do pride ourselves on service and I can assume you did this as a result of the concern you stated about gloves. We prepare all of our orders in plain sight of our customers so they can see, step-by-step, how their order is being made. I can assure you that we take safety and hygiene very seriously which is why we are confident to do this in plain sight. Only one person handles the "ready-to-go" meals and all they would handle is food. Since the chef who prepares the wraps works on the grill, wearing gloves would be a safety risk to him, however we maintain strict hygiene practices when handling orders (hand washing, sanitizing, etc).

If you have any more concerns about this, please feel free to contact me at sahara.barbados@gmail.com

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food was absolutely delicious and such good value. We travelled for over 30 minutes to get to the grill and weren't disappointed. Our best lunch on the island.

Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Sweet! Wow...that was QUITE a journey! Glad we didn't disappoint, we strive not to :)

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Loved it so much ate here on several occasions. Everything cooked fresh so be prepared for a 10 min wait but so well worth it

Thanks for taking the time out to review us! Fresh food is key, unfortunately it comes with a wait time...but it's always worth it! Enjoy the remainder of your stay, and if you've left...thanks for the visit :)