“Caressing a sea turtle” 5 of 5 bubbles

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Caressing a sea turtle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family and I would recommend this experience to everyone. We were on boat #1 and the crew was over the top great! They ensured our cruise was action packed and the food n drinks DELISH!
We saw four to six big green sea turtles. They were very comfortable swimming with all of us. Just the whole experience was awesome. We sang, we danced, we swam in gorgeous crystal blue waters at three different stops, we drank rum punches and laughed a lot. My Neice Katie Belle Akin, was given the honor of singing to us all during our huge feast of freshly cooked Buffett. Loved loved loved the crew and captain of our adventure in paradise, Thanks Guys!

1 Thank Lauriebydasea

• Finnish first
Ontario, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“They are so..... good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Thank you again to the crew of Cool Runnings. Another great trip with you all. Thank you!. PS and to you who read this you will make one of the crew very happy if you take him a tin of Tim Hortons coffee:)

Note: in the what sort of visit.... I was there with my elderly parents. This option not given. And they really did take care of my parents (especially my mum, thank you guys) and my parents always enjoy themselves which is why we keep returning:)

Burlington, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of our visit to Barbados.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I took my husband on a lunch cruise as a treat for his birthday, and it totally lived up to our expectations. The crew is so friendly and also very professional, I especially appreciated how conscientious they were while we were snorkelling. And when you're promised sea turtles, you get sea turtles! A once in a lifetime experience! How wonderful to see such beautiful creatures up close. We felt we got good value for money too, with transport to and from our hotel, snorkelling equipment supplied, fantastic lunch as well as open bar all afternoon! (I highly recommend the rum punch) A delightful afternoon and a highlight of our trip, we'd definitely do this again on our next trip to Barbados.

Visited March 2013
Ottawa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must when in Barbados!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We do the Cat tour every year,and once again had a great time last week.
From the moment you sail out of the harbour until you return about 4-5 hours later,it's pure fun.
Great crew,Captain Eddy and the Maple Leaf fans(Orlando & Raymond)were excellent hosts even though tbey cheer for the wrong team,the rest of the crew were also fantastic.
Food and drinks included,all 1st class-make sure you book a trip when in Barbados!

Visited March 2013
Guelph, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Awesome Afternoon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We sailed with several friends while on vacation with Cool Runnings. This outfit is very friendly, accommodating and professional. We felt welcome from the moment we signed up. The catamaran is fresh and clean with lots of room. We sailed up Barbados west coast with several stops to swim with the turtles, snorkel the wrecks and just plain have fun. They provide masks, snorkels and life jackets and several crew members join you in the water.
We enjoyed a delightful hot meal on board with all the Bajan staples and the open bar is included in the price.
Great weather, great crew and friendly guests, a worthwhile trip!