“Superb!” 5 of 5 bubbles

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have been on this trip 3 times now although my last visit was the first "sunset" trip I'd taken. As usual, from the moment you check in at the office to the moment you get off the boat to go home is all just a wonderful experience. The staff are all so naturally welcoming and friendly, they obviously all really enjoy their jobs! We were the only boat to stop at where the turtles were and my friend who is a nervous swimmer and not good with fishes and "things in the sea" didn't want to go in. However, one of the guys convinced her he would look after her and he helped her with a bouyancy aid and stayed with her the whole time. I've never seen my friend on such a high and she has not stopped talking about it since, the highlight of her holiday! Of all my three times on this cruise, this one was the best as no other boats around us so the turtles were keen to come and see us and swim around us. They were so graceful under the water. We then moored off Sandy Lane and went snorkelling over the shipwreck and saw a beautiful selection of tropical fish around the coral reef. The food and drink were excellent and I can't commend you guys enough - you're all fantastic!!! A must do trip!

• Finnish first
tulsa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Went on this catamaran as an excursion from our cruise stop in Barbados on October 3rd. Though I have been on several of these catamarans on different islands, this has to be on the top of my list. Crew were very attentive and fun. Unlike the excursions you book from the cruise ship, this one takes less people and is not crowded. The buffet lunch was very good. Drinks started flowing as soon as you step on board . I even learned a great bar trick! Snorkeling was great as we got to see turtles and fish as well as a shipwreck. Great music and dancing along the way. I rate this as my FAVORITE excursion ever!!!! I will be a repeat customer.

Cedar Hill, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceptional Experience, Awesome Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We sailed into Barbados on Carnival Victory September 19th, we got off the ship and tried to find our shuttle for Cool Running...fyi, "read your e-mail confirmation dummy". We missed our ride (all our fault) and then missed the boat as well (actually saw it sail by us) we were sooo disappointed. We called their office with the help of a 1friendly local and explained our situation tpo them. Here is where it starts to get good, the owner of the company (Robert) personally came and got us, he drove us across the island (giving us a great land tour along the way) and had the boat meet up with us and pick us up on a public beach. How cool was that??? We did not miss anything except about a 30 minute boat ride. The Boat was spectacular and very comfortable and roomy, Two restrooms and all the snorkel equipment you will need. Swimming with the Seaturtles was amazing a once in a lifetime treat. The Shipwreck was great. Lunch was delicious and the open bar was awesome. This is a can't lose experience, don't hesitate to book with them. Finally THE CREW, as much as we enjoyed the excursion the crew may have been the best part.... !!!!!!DO THIS EXCURSION!!!!!!

Visited September 2012
Orlando, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“OUTSTANDING DAY!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We arrived on the Carnival Victory on the morning of October 3rd very excited about seeing Barbados. We had another company cancelled on us about an hour before we were supposed to meet. After a bit of panic and mad dash, we were referred to Cool Runnings and it was the BEST thing that could have happened. They turned a terrible morning into a PHENOMENAL day!! We were celebrating our 5th Anniversary and the crew had heard about our morning, so they surprised us with a bottle of champagne when we were checking in!! The boat is in great condition and the crew was not only friendly but engaging. They go out of their way to answer questions and to make sure you see things that will make your day memorable. As an avid boater and diver, I felt the turtle encounter was far better than any other I have experienced. The second site was just as interesting. Lunch was great and the open bar during the whole trip was definitely enjoyable but also didn't get out of hand. I will absolutely book with Cool Runnings the next time we are in Barbados!!! Thanks to our crew!!! - Anniversary and her Bodyguard!! :0)

1 Thank Lenee2
Rochester, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Definite must do activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was one of our fav things we did while in barbados, we can't say enough good things about it. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Very accommodating. The boat is in great shape and wasn't too crowded. We did the daytime cruise and we were picked up on time with a friendly driver. Would def recommend as a must do activity in barbados

Visited September 2012