New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Tiami Catamaran Sailing Cruises

Tiami Catamaran Sailing Cruises
Ranked #10 of 68 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb aboard any of our five breathtaking catamarans and set sail on the crystal clear waters of Barbados. Believe that when you board Tiami Catamaran Cruises you will be greeted by an unbelievably friendly and experienced crew, experience local mouthwatering dishes prepared by our chef and you will also have a fully stocked bar opened all day to indulge at your leisure.Find your adventurous side as we drop anchor where you can snorkel with a shoal of fish, swim with turtles or just admire the vibrant under water sea life. In the warm sunshine, roam the beautiful beaches of Barbados or simply relax on the deck.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a magical wonderful Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2007

I booked this 5-Star Lunch Cruise excursion thorugh a Carnival Destiny Cruise. Going by myself was a departue for me from my group of friends who were cruising with me. The experience was one of the most cherished days of my cruise. The Crew: Captain Chris and all the crew memebers I remember dearly. They made the trip magical, fun and spectacular. There were people on the Tiami II from all over the world. Although many of us did not know each other, the crew made it such a party that it felt like a family affair--one big celebration of Barbados, the Turtles, and the beauty and serenity of the Carribean.

And the turtles... swimming/snorkeling with the turtles--recommend you be one of the first ones off the boat, beacuse it tends to get crowded in the water. With everyone's rush to see and experience these magnificent creatures, it tends to get a little messy-people bumping into each other, etc--while the turles seem okay with the crowds--there was a hint of fear and confusion in their eyes.

If you only do one excursion such as this on a trip to the carribean--make sure you sail the Tiami. I promise you will thoroughly enjoy this party at sea.

There's much more to tell. But I have my wonderful memories and I promise you will have yours

9 Thank irenetrips

Ipswich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2007

This was the best trip i have had in barbados. The day was fun from start to finish. The staff aboard were very friendly and accommodating you couldnt have asked for more. Got to swim with the turtles and had a lovely walk past the lone star restaurant. I would do it all again.

1 Thank butterflybeach
Long Island, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2006

Don't miss this trip. Nicely done with great staff. Snorkle with the turtles and they are close enough to touch. The shipwrecks are fun. Lots of colorful fish. Lunch was delicious and the open bar......rum punch all around please!

8 Thank maxwell11961
christchurch, england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A wonderful day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2006

I cannot understand anyone complaining about this wonderful day out. We have now been visiting Barbados for the past 8 years and go on this day trip every year. Everyone has a wonderful time, the staff are so friendly and I have never heard a bad report.

7 Thank 27050
Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Terrible!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2006

Nice catamaran but way too big. Did you ever try to swim and snorkel with turtles and 40 some other people. I got kicked hard in the thigh by another snorkeler and the bruise needed ice. I had to ask for it. The captain was rude when I complained about the amount of people. Said he would drop me off on the beach if I was unhappy. Very surly man. Food was cold. Cool Running much better!

13 Thank soho204