Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommend

A great experience. First time for myself and my daughter and with me being 50+ Tremayne could not... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
AlisonL1712
London, United Kingdom
Great fun kayaking

We came to Paddle Barbados hoping to do the stand up paddleboard but Jason advised that the... read more

Reviewed February 16, 2022
Gavnorv
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from $135.00
from $90.00
from $76.93
from $158.60
More Info
All reviews carlisle bay great fun jason beginners waves board barbados
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

I went with my 2 sisters for a lesson/tour. Sarah warmly greeted us. Adrian taught us. We were up and touring in no time. He is a fabulous teacher: clear, kind, enjoyable. I have a home on the island and have been coming here for 15 years. This was the most fun in a safe, secure and caring environment. You must try it.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank J7A7
Reviewed December 2, 2018

I recently spent a few weeks in the area and it was the ideal chance to get a bit better at SUP. The guys at Paddle Barbados were great - they organised a flexible package for me so that I could pretty much come and go a I pleased. I had the chance to try different types of boards and paddle in different conditions. It really helps that the water is clear and warm - falling in is fun! I paddled over turtles and shipwrecks and even managed to catch a few waves. The staff are all very competent paddlers and very helpful with advice. Even first time paddlers were getting the hang of it quickly after a brief lesson on the beach and everyone of them came back in with a smile on their face....

Reviewed December 1, 2018

We were given a beginners paddle boarding lesson as a gift. Tremayne explained things clearly and was very patient whilst i tried to stand up, and gained confidence. He kindly took lots of pictures and videos on our go pro for us, and even of the ship wreck in Carlisle bay. We then came back two days later, as after researching briefly, we found it to be the cheapest hire in the area. Carlisle bay is an ideal setting for beginners, it is calm, open, minimal waves, scenic, and has an incredible sunset.

1  Thank rachelle131
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Just back from a brilliant surf / paddling holiday in Barbados , and the service and welcome from Paddle Barbados was fantastic . They have great boards and couldn’t be more friendly or knowledgable. We hope to be back soon !

1  Thank family5surf
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Had help from Jason in the water, much needed for a first timer but were looked after by Tremaine who was great with me and the family. Had a great morning out on the water and we will definitely be back when back on island. Good luck to Tremaine in New York. Thanks

Date of experience: September 2018
Sarah C, Owner at Paddle Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you for your review!