Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommend

A great experience. First time for myself and my daughter and with me being 50+ Tremayne could not... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
AlisonL1712
London, United Kingdom
Great fun kayaking

We came to Paddle Barbados hoping to do the stand up paddleboard but Jason advised that the... read more

Reviewed February 16, 2022
Gavnorv
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from $135.00
from $90.00
from $76.93
from $158.60
More Info
All reviews carlisle bay great fun jason beginners waves board barbados
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Just back from a brilliant surf / paddling holiday in Barbados , and the service and welcome from Paddle Barbados was fantastic . They have great boards and couldn’t be more friendly or knowledgable. We hope to be back soon !

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank family5surf
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Had help from Jason in the water, much needed for a first timer but were looked after by Tremaine who was great with me and the family. Had a great morning out on the water and we will definitely be back when back on island. Good luck to Tremaine in New York. Thanks

Date of experience: September 2018
Sarah C, Owner at Paddle Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We had never paddle boarded before. A short class and we were on the boards. A great experience! They kept all of our stuff in a safe place so we didn’t have to worry about anything being stolen while on the water. I could tell they kept a pretty close watch on us to be sure we were good swimmers as well. They could not have done any better.

Date of experience: August 2018
Sarah C, Owner at Paddle Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you so much. We are so glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Really helpful staff with plenty of help for the “first timers” on a paddle board. Adrian gave my wife some good helpful advise and selected a board to suit a beginner and even paddled out when she was struggling to get going properly. These guys know what they are talking about and are more than happy to help you to ensure you have a great time.

They have plenty of boards to choose from including 4 Red inflatable boards ( rated best inflatable Board on the market ) one of which is a Red 4 man board.

If you have never tried paddle boarding before theses are the guys to get you going.

We saw turtles and flying fish actually flew over my board. The water within a 100m of the beach is not very deep so great if you want to try some tricks and are expecting to fall in a lot.

If you visit Bridgetown for a day on a cruise this is worth a visit, you could walk from the harbour but for the cost jump in a cab as right at the far end of Carlisle Bay.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I had the chance to paddle with the crew from Paddle Barbados 2 days on my trip to Barbados. The first day, I did a 6 mile downwind paddle from Miami Beach to Carlisle Bay (not a trip for beginners). Jason put me on the right board for my size and gave great instruction. The water was amazing. If I was better at downwind paddling I might have enjoyed the scenic coastline too! It was an incredible experience and I look forward to doing it again in the future.
The next day, I went back with my 12 year old son and 15 year old daughter. We paddled in Carlisle Bay for 1 1/2 hours. Our tour guide, Adrian, carried snorkels/masks for us and brought us to 3 different spots. At the first spot , the kids got to dive down to see turtles. After that it was 2 wreck dives. The water was perfect and we felt very safe with Adrian in the water with us.
I booked my excursions by email prior to arriving on the island. Sarah was very responsive to all questions and booking was very easy.
I would recommend Paddle Barbados to anyone who is visiting the island and is interested in paddle boarding, kayaking or surfing. They are a great company to work with.

Date of experience: August 2018
Sarah C, Owner at Paddle Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you! So glad you had a good time :)