“Very good Barbados food.”

Ryanne's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #34 of 114 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Located in the heart of Bridgetown makes it handy to eat. However it is not senior or handicap friendly since it is on the second floor with no visible elevator. The food is the typical local cuisine.

There are newer reviews for Ryanne's Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Thought the price was a little too high. Food was average. Mac pie side dish, fresh steamed okra and carrots, along w the small side salad were good. Fish cakes were tough and chewy-- must be how they're made locally. Fried shrimp was so so-- didn't like the batter. Service was ok. Location was fun-- sat up on terrace and enjoyed people watching.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stumbled upon this restaraunt after touring Bridgetown
and decided to go and tried the food and since then
I kept going back as its spacious and relaxing,you can either dine inside
or outside by the balcony.And then theres always a wide variety of good Bajan dishes to choosed from .Had macaroni salad and baked chicken on my first visit ,on my next visit I took spinach rice, bill fish and tossed salad both times the cost of the food was reasonable and i did enjoyed my meals
Staffs very friendly will go back there anytime .
staffs very nice ill go back there anytime .

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went there today after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. Great place for authentic local food. JToo late for the lamb but tried the jerk chicken - yummy spicy. Breadfruit done in a tomato based sauce with green pepper & onion, baked with cheese on top. SO GOOD!!! Would go back for that alone. Lots of properly cooked mixed veg and salad, bottle of soda water to drink and only $23BBD. Stuffed enough that no dinner needed. Worth every penny of it. Will go back again when in town for a day of wandering and lunch. And, always a bonus in my book - washroom is clean & tidy!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My wife, her brother, sister-inlaw and myself all chose Ryanne's restaurant to dine at as many locals around the downtown area of Bridgetown recommended it. We were extremely happy with this choice as the restaurant is located upstairs and the patio overlooks the hustle and bustle of downtown.
We opted for the buffet featuring local Bajan cuisine and we were not disappointed. The flying fish I really enjoyed as well as other traditional Bajun sides. We were impressed with the personable staff and owner of the restaurant as they made our stay every enjoyable. My wife and I will return next week!