“Disappointing!!!”

Ryanne's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #37 of 112 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neath, United Kingdom
“Disappointing!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Unfortunately unlike the other reviews I was really disappointed this visit . We have eaten in this place before and enjoyed the meal but not on this occasion. My husband had the Bajan Buffett which was tasty if a bit too many flavours on one plate. I chose the house salad, what a disappointment . It consisted of half an iceberg lettuce, 4 slices of cucumber, overlooked bacon and a bit of chicken oh and some smelly cheese on top!!!!. We had to wait 45 mins for the meal, whilst waiting the local people we're served before us. I would neither return or recommend this place. Try Mustors down the road!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank joannaC39

St James, Barbados
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the B E S T -- E V E R!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

On my return to the island to establish my healing practice
I discovered that the proprietor and i had some things in
common, so we stumbled in for a meal and we were not at
all disappointed. When in Barbados and you're looking for
local quisine, this should definitely be your first choice and
only choice.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ben P
Ankeny, Iowa
“BEST local food!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

While in port on a cruise.. We heard about this restaurant and had to check it out. My fiancé and I split 2 local dishes which are a MUST while in town... The fly fish and the coucou. The fly fish was fried perfectly and were given a great sized portion with a side of coucou. For the appetizer we shared the conch fritters -- highly recommended as well.

Food was a great value and we were able to sit out on the balcony and overlook the shoppers that were walking down the streets. Such a good vibe and the waitstaff make you feel completely comfortable and gives great recommendations!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ajchandra
Los Angeles, California
“Best caribbean buffet”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to Ryanne's after reading the trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. We had the lunch buffet twice (about $25 USD/person). The buffet is not all you can eat but you can sample a little of everything. We sat on the balcony overlooking Broad Street and enjoyed a nice breeze. We will definitely be back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mspeppers
Toronto, Canada
“Great food, and good view!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stumbled upon Ryanne's purely by accident, but boy was it worth it! We had some great food there, and enjoyed watching the streets of Bridgetown! One thing that we ordered that was good, but not a personal favorite was the Pumpkin Fritters...Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but wasn't too bad! I had the Burger as well, and that was AMAZING!!!! It was great to be on a balcony and watch the city around you while you enjoyed a delicious meal! Would definitely recommend Ryanne's!

• Visited April 2013