“Delicious”

Ryanne's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #32 of 110 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Montreal quebec Canada
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

very good food in Barbados and in a great location. With these big portions , you definitely get your money`s worth. The people there are so kind and I definitely want to go back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Pagani F

Boston, Massachusetts
“Hottest Jerk Chicken this side of the sun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wife and I stopped by here after our tour. Recommended by several different locals, including our cab driver as well as the crew working at the Zip Line, there are many locals eating there. Lunch portions are BIG. Food tasty and prepared fresh. There is a balcony where you can sit and eat while watching the bustle below.

• Visited February 2013
Somewhere
“Flavourful local cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have tried the food at Ryanne on several occasions and in the hustle and bustle of town it is a great place to capture the local cuisine. The food is tasty and reasonably priced and I would highly recommend the fish and soup dishes. If you are a salad lover you will also not be disappointed. Another nice thing about the place is that you have a choice of overlooking the busy street on the outside on the balcony or having a cool and quiet lunch on the inside. Whenever I have had lunch there the staff have always been very pleasant. It is probably also good option for families that are travelling together that may be looking for tasty, reasonable local bajan food with comfortable seating.

• Visited September 2012
“Real island food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

What can I say, just true Bajan food, good value for money considering its in town, every time I go to Barbados I make sure I make a visit here! Keep up the good work girla

Calgary
“Just The Local Flavor We Were Looking For”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Referred here by our cab driver, we mentioned his name and were greeted like old friends by the "lunch ladies". We had been advised that Bajan staples included flying fish and coo coo, so we made sure to order some of each! Wow that fish was amazing - I can still close my eyes and taste it! Nothing really to compare it to (never having had this cusine before), but we found it very satisfying and would sure recommend it and the warm, casual atmosphere at Ryanne's.

• Visited September 2012