“Very good guy”
Review of Bolador Tours

Bolador Tours
Ranked #15 of 77 Tours in Bridgetown
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Although he did not have enough folks for my snorkel trip, he was kind enough to arrange a spot for me on another boat. If you have enough folks for a trip, his prices are very reasonable. I will definitely contact him before my next trip.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

After reading reviews about this boat trip, we booked it even though we were staying at a Virgin hotel elsewhere. And I can say I'm really glad we did. There were just 5 passengers on our trip, but with the max. of 14 there would be plenty of room. This trip is geared towards snorkelling and swimming, and you get to swim with turtles, and over wrecks and reefs. The crew, Mike and Chad, were friendly and informative, and always eager to get you another rum punch. Lunch was good.
I liked the trip so much, that I bought the t-shirt.

1  Thank smoo8807
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Excellent tour. Having a small group is really great, especially when you're at the stops and see how many people are on the other boats. The crew is great; very friendly and fun. We made three stops. We saw sea turtles at the first one but not many fish. The second stop was at a reef and a shipwreck and was fantastic for snorkelling. Lunch was great, and the stop at the beach was lots of fun. Don't forget sunscreen!

1  Thank Esther G
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was the most amazing excursion!! Really loved that there were no crowds of people since the number of passengers is limited. The crew were friendly and willing to share their knowledge of Barbados with us. Chad and Mike took us to snorkel with the turtles and to several other stops to the delight of our 12 year old son. The lunch that was served was delicious and the rum punch was great!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a family excursion. We hope to be able to repeat this excursion again soon!

1  Thank pcbbeachbumwannab
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Take this cruise every year (Booked through Coconut Court ). Max 14 people, no music, uses sail power whenever possible. Friendly crew, excellent meal and drinks, great swimming / snorkelling. Can't get better than that,

1  Thank adrien62