“Great food.”

Cuisines: Caribbean
London, United Kingdom
“Great food.”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Mustors was recommend to me, and I was not dissapointed. I had the cou cou and flying fish, extra gravy, with yellow pepper sauce. Will definitely return on my next trip to Barbados.

• Visited August 2014

Barbados
“Monday Lunch”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Mustors is not the classiest looking restaurant . There's no air condition etc So on going there do not let the look of the place influence you. But the food is AWESOME.Its well presented and the taste is yummy. I am never disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
San Francisco
“Go upstairs for lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I ate here twice, and it was based on the fact the Dwayne (Duane?) was so nice in the downstairs part of the restaurant. He made me a flying fish cutter (small sandwich) which was quite a good value and had lettuce and sliced cucumber. Then he recommended upstairs for lunch, so I came back the next day with friends and had the steamed flying fish with macaroni pie and vegetables, with a mango drink. By the way, this is a place where you could taste freshly made Mauby, a drink that virtully no tourist woud get to taste otherwize, so thanks to Dwayne for that opportunity. (Mauby is sweet and bitter at the same time) In the restaurant, I would recommend the coucou and the fish-steak and I'm not even sure what kind of fish it is...maybe marllin or mahimahi. I also had the steamed flying fish. Also worth noting is that we sat out on the balcony overlooking the street.

• Visited May 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great value for local food”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our tour guide, Yvette, recommended Mustors restaurant downtown for after the tour for some good cheap authentic local food and she didn't disappoint. Our group of 4 shared one large platter of flying fish with a side of coco and 4 beers for a grand total of $17. Good deal and good food.

• Visited April 2014
Guelph
“The Best in town”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for 6 years and they have the best flying fish and macaroni pie you would ever want.. I tried the beef stew and mashed potatoes this year and wow it is awesome The gravy is the kind you would love to bottle and take home. If I could get some of that food shipped home I would. Do not miss this place Worth the drive on the ZR into town

• Visited February 2014