“FUN SNORKEL..GREAT CREW”

Barbados Excursions - Catamaran Turtle Snorkeling Tour
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I booked this as part of our Carnival Cruise package and weren't disappointed. A really "Fun Loving" crew and a well maintained, nicely proportioned catamaran kept us entertained, well fed and the rum drinkers happy ( the later only after the snorkeling). Gave us a great tour of the Barbados coastline and anchored at a couple great snorkeling spots. Lots of beautiful coral and a plethora of colorful tropical fish in crystal clear, warm water. We had a blast.

All reviews
"friendly crew"
in 5 reviews
"ship wreck"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
"beautiful beach"
"food was amazing"
"great trip"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was such a great experience for my friends and I. The staff was AWESOME. Very friendly, and it was an all inclusive trip. All food and beverages were included. Beverages are alcoholic and also non-alcoholic. Lunch is a buffet, catered by locals, and the cuisine is very tasty.
It's well worth the money, and you are provided with all the necessary equipment for snorkeling with the sea turtles, and toys for the beach like pool noodles. There are washrooms on board, and also music so you can dance if you wish. Very tropical feel, I did not get motion sickness but one of my friends did on the way back as it got a bit rough later in the day BUT if you know you are prone to motion sickness then prepare for it with medication before hand.
The staff were a huge part of the day and my experience as they helped me when to board and disembark, as well as with my life jacket and swam with me until I was more comfortable with the sea turtles!
I highly recommend this trip. The boat is newer than other ones I saw in the port and they are clean, and modern.
This is on my list of things to do when I go back to Barbados. The check in process was easy as well. I definitely recommend booking a few days in advance as we had to go on the Friday which was 4 days after we called since all the trips were booked. You can not just walk up and go on the boat. they depart promptly at 9:30 am.

2  Thank Hamilton_Jelly
Reviewed May 11, 2012

During our 7 day Southern Caribbean cruise, this excursion was, by far, the highlight of our vacation!!!! I highly recommend this company. The people running this excursion went above and beyond to make our day memorable. We did the lunch tour. The food was amazing, they fished on boat, caught a barracuda and we had it for lunch!!!!! It was very tasty. Drinks were included as well. They only thing you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!!! The cost of the excursion was $75 US, and worth every penny. You will not be disappointed if you book this tour.

5  Thank JLBBrantford_ON
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This review is for the Good Times Catamaran tour to swim with the turtles and snorkelling the shipwreck. We had the best day of our whole holiday on this trip. We paid a little extra to have a small group and luckily for us only 2 other couples joined the trip so we had the whole catamaratodos just 6 people. We absolutely loved all 5 hours of it from swimming with turtles and snorkelling around the catamaran to hanging out on deck with Chad and his crew. We had a good laugh with him and vowed to take back is chilled out life philosophy back home!
Thanks guys for giving us the best day of our holiday - we take home some great memories!

3  Thank Matt P
See more reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2011

During a stop in Barbados we had pre planed a tour with SeaSprayWaterSports. Karen our contact person was great. Karen arraigned our pickup at the port and was waiting for us with a sign. You need to go all the way out of the port by the traffic circle to meet her. The boat leaves from a beach down aways from the Almond Bay Beach Club. We swam with the turtles, than moved to fish, (no ship wreak) but the fish were in the hundreds so nobody was disappointed. Mark made sure everyone was happy on the boat and the drinks were plenty. This is a very good tour and the price is right for the tour length. All hands on the boat go in the water with you and equipment is supplied. PS: If you don't like the water Marks boat has a glass bottom for viewing. Thanks Karen and Mark.

4  Thank flyerNewYork