“Excellent customer service”

Caribbean Motorcycle Guided Tours
Ranked #58 of 76 Tours in Bridgetown
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Robert was very prompt, extremely courteous and helpful to arrange a scooter for my husband and I. He even arranged to have a taxi come and pick us up at our hotel and drive us to his shop. We did all the pre-arranging via email before our day trip. Would recommend his services anytime! Thanks!

BajanRob, Owner at Caribbean Motorcycle Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

I like to thank you for taking time and writing a response . It was my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will use our services the next time you visit Barbados . We at Caribbean Motorcycle Tours, enjoy making sure all you needs and wants are met.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Rob at Caribbean Motorcycle Tours went above and beyond in helping us set up a day of scootering around Barbados. His replies to our inquires were prompt and very helpful. His customer service was second to none.

Thank you for taking time to respond, it was my pleasure to service you.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

This was a wonderful way to spend the day in Barbados! Rob was very attentive to my wants and needs from the very first contact I had with him. He planned a perfect day in advance of my visit. I got to see many parts of Barbados I had never seen and Rob explained the island, island culture and the many sights. We stopped for a great lunch mid-day but other than that we spent the day riding, which is what I really wanted to do. The day is spent riding a full size motorcycle, not a scooter. Rob is a great tour guide and a wealth of information. He really tries to personalize your day so that you are completely satisfied. I highly recommend this tour!

Thank you for taking time to respond, it was a perfect day weather wise and the roads we took had very little traffic, which allowed us to take our time and look around. I was happy that I was able to take to places in Barbados that you have never seen before. I hope to see you on your next trip to Barbados, the bikes are waiting.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Robert from Caribbean Motorcycle Guided Tours (CMGT) was fantastic. From the time of my initial inquiry, all the way through to a final email to make sure everything went as planned, Robert's customer service was exceptional and attentive.

My partner and myself had a day stop over to explore Barbados as part of a cruise of the Southern Caribbean. After searching the internet for the best tour and reading many reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to do it ourselves on a motorcycle and hire a GPS device from CMGT.

Prior to our visit Robert asked us where we would like to go and what we would like to see. Not knowing much about Barbados, I left it up to him to arrange a route that gave us the best experience of Barbados. Robert liaised with our motorcycle hire company, Paradise Scooters, to ensure the GPS device was waiting there when we arrived.

When we arrived, the GPS was there waiting as promised with the support bracket already fitted to the bike we had reserved. Inside the case was a spare battery, a personalised welcoming note and some very clear instructions on how to use the GPS. As explained by the instructions, in the GPS favourites was a number of planned routes around the island, each offering different experiences, to be chosen based on our needs and available time. As suggested by Robert we chose to do the route that would take us clockwise around the island.

The GPS guided us along the main roads following the coastline with programmed stops at key points of interest and tourist attractions, places to take photos and places to eat. For the whole day, the GPS device worked perfectly and never dropped out of signal. We took our time, so the journey took about 7hrs and we didnt even need the spare battery.

In my opinion, a motorcycle or scooter is the best way to explore Barbados and to make sure you make the most of the day, a GPS from CMGT is a must. The rate to hire the GPS was very reasonable, so much so, I would have happily paid 3 or 4 times the price, knowing the service I would receive.

After reading / hearing so many stories of disappointing tours, tour guides not showing up, tourists being ripped off and bad customer service, it was very refreshing dealing with Robert from CMGT. We would highly recommend his services to friends and others looking to make the most of their visit to the Caribbean Islands.

Thanks again...Geoff and Michele

1  Thank mishsomething

Thanks, Geoff and Michele for all the kind words. I am sorry that I personally did not take you around the island but it sounds like the GPS work great for you and you have a great time. I have spent a lot of time riding around the island and plotting locations to visit and it sound like all this work has paid off. A lot of people just rent a scooter and go on their way without a guide or GPS. True you never really get lost on the island, but you can get very frustrated and turned around. I am very happy you had a great day in Barbados and please come back and visit us again real soon. There is always something new to see and experience.

Reviewed May 1, 2011

Re: Caribbean Motorcycle Tours (CRB)
I recently had Rob Nadeau of Caribbean Motorcycle Tours give me a tour of the beautiful island of Barbados. Having travelled throughout the Caribbean via cruise ship and all inclusive packages, this was by far the best experience I have had on vacation. The Island itself is the most beautiful and seemingly most friendly that I have experienced.
The best way to see any place as far as I am concerned is on a motorcycle. Rob made the tour even more informative, interesting and exciting. CRB provides a combination of wireless radios that can be installed in your own helmet or one that they provide. This communication coupled with Rob’s thorough knowledge of the island makes for a very unique experience. CRB also uses state of the art preprogrammed GPS devices to further enhance your tour experience.

In short I highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to combine a picturesque motorcycle ride with a tour of a fascinating and lush island. I will definitely be back with friends to explore more of Barbadoes.

Sean
Toronto Canada

2  Thank brendancaitlin

I remember your trip well and I remember the fun you had swimming in the Flower caves and visiting the local shop for a cool drink. The day was great. Thank you for using our service and I hope you will return soon.