“Best, non-crowded sailing day ever!”
Review of Barbados Sailing

Barbados Sailing
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Best, non-crowded sailing day ever!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Captain Ron and first mate Adrian were real down to earth, easy going, funny company. Not only do you get a wonderfully prepared lunch, snacks, and plentiful beverages, but just the jokes, and conversations that were had made this sailing trip worth it. This is the real deal when it comes to having a fun yet relaxing snorkeling trip from sea turtles and ship wrecks, to sandy lane for a beautiful swim and catching that sea air. My spouses family and I are going back in November for some more of the Captain Ron and Adrian love :)

Visited July 2014

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Captain Ron is great!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Look no further for a great catamaran day out with Captain Ron and his expert friendly crew - beautiful spacious cat with lovely food and drink - happy holiday makers from the UK

Visited June 2014
1 Thank martinasmith
Erlangen, Alemania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Still an awesome experience...”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

First of all, this is my second review. The reason why I rate again is as followed: I am easy on complaining when I am not happy with a service...on the other hand I give credits when they are deserved, and more then once when they were deserved more then once ;) (just like with complaints) :P

I must have gone with captain Ron like 7 or 8 times by now so I thought I should leave a quick second review...

It still amazes me how enjoyable a catamaran cruise is. You enjoy nice drinks while the catamaran cuts through the waves and the beautiful beaches are passing by...in between you get to dip in the crystal clear sea and to swim with the turtles. I might have been extreme lucky but I saw turtles EVERY time!!! I already stopped taking pictures...or I am at least not taking an enormous amount of pictures of them anymore. Still I enjoy their beauty and elegance when they swim by...

The food is still very good, so is everything else. One time we got caught in the rain, but that doesn't really bother as the sea is wet anyway and you are shielded from the rain while you are on the boat.

I still would go again just as many others. It's not unusual to end up with at least one other person that already went with Captain Ron on one of his Catamarans.

Thumbs up for Captain Ron!!! :D

Visited April 2014
Milford, Delaware
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing as always”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We just left Barbados. The highlight of our trip is sailing with Captain Ron. We try to go once a week and it is always a great trip. The boat is never over crowded. We go on the Wasn't Me. Typically you encounter repeat customers which is an excellent representation of the caliber of this adventure. Looking forward to next year!

Visited February 2014
Erlangen, Alemania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So good you should do it again! :D”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We (me and my gf) went with Captain Ron on "Wasn't Me" twice, within a week. Our first time was so good we wanted to do it again…

This way we could experience both options, the morning and the evening tour and it is totally worth it doing it both. We had a marvelous sunset on the first trip (evening tour) and an exciting sail back after dark with the illuminated shores passing by. During our second trip (morning tour) we visited 3 or 4 ship wrecks and saw a whole bunch of turtles which were fed by a crew member so we got to see them up close and personal with the opportunity to take VERY nice pictures.

Here is some advice when snorkeling, if you are looking for fish, go straight to the wrecks…
…they host huge amounts of them :D

When it comes to describing the boat and the crew I have nothing bad to say. The boat was very comfortable and seemed good even for older or less mobile people (no slippery surface, for instance). It has an inside area for the unlucky ones that might get a little rain on their trip and lots of space to tan and/or party. And talking of party, the crew makes sure you never get thirsty, drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) are provided at all times!!! :D
(drinks AND food are included in the price!!!)

A huge delicious bajan meal was provided both times, with flying fish, chicken and even salads.

Captain Ron seems very professional. He introduced himself and welcomed everyone with a lot of jokes that made all guests feel comfortable and we all kinda grew together as a whole group instead of being different groups on the same boat.

Bottom line is,I would go again and actually did go again already ;)

Visited February 2014