“Pretty good”

Elegance Catamaran Cruises
Ranked #4 of 74 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: With the maximum of 14 guests Elegance sails from the centre of Bridgetown every day. We supply you with FREE underwater photos of your experience of swimming with the turtles so no worries on having an underwater camera and we are located just 5 mins away from the port return taxi transfers are included so come swim with the turtles and snorkel over the magnificent shipwrecks before sailing along the prestigious West Coast. Laze upfront on the spacious trampoline or nestle in the back under the canopy whether you like the sun or shade theres a spot for everyone Relax while the crew serve you with bajan delights and your choice of ice cold beverages. As we take such low numbers this ensures you have a more intimate personalised experience so book early. We offer a 5 Hr Lunch cruise which includes Complementary underwater photos of your day Open Premium Brand Bar Traditional Bajan Style Buffet Lunch Return taxi Transfers from Hotels Apartments Villa's and the Port At US$110 per person under 4s Free 4-11yrs Half price this represents excellent value. The Sunset dinner cruise still swimming with the turtles and snorkelling over the wrecks before sailing up the west coast to a quiet bay where dinner is served as the sun sets Private Charters are also available by the hour to suit your every requirement tailored to your specific needs This is catamaran sailing at its very best.
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We booked with the hotel rep and paid $200 (Barbados) which is more expensive than others as it is supposedly 5*. Were told to wait in reception to be picked up at 8.45. At around 9 we were told our transfer was running late and would be here shortly which it was. However they had only sent a 7 seater for 9 of us meaning me and my partner and another couple had to wait another 15 minutes for another taxi. The woman driving the taxi didn't know where she was going and spent the duration of the drive on the phone trying to find out where she was going.

The cruise itself was lovely despite being made fun of for the rest of the cruise by some of the crew as I panicked and got out of the water at one of the snorkelling stops. I appreciate it was only a joke however it upset me as I was annoyed at myself as it was.

Apart from that I cannot fault it, lovely boat, crew couldn't do enough for you in terms of food, drink and anything you want to know regarding anything about Barbados.

Visited July 2014
eileen9876, Manager at Elegance Catamaran Cruises, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Hi I'm very sorry about the mix up with the taxis that morning
There had been a misunderstanding with the hotel upon booking and the 2nd taxi was supplied by the Hotel I would have assumed they would have told the taxi driver where to go.
My crew are fun guys and they really wouldn't have meant to upset you . My apologies for that
I'm happy you had a good day in the end though

Greenville NC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Above and beyond catamaran sail”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great trip, Great Food and wonderful crew. We can't thank Sarah and Cally (Owners), Ramon and Ashley (Crew) enough for a wonderful day. Snorkeling with the turtles was definitely the highlight. Lunch was delicious. I would also like to thank the captain and crew. My son lost his brand new Citizens watch snorkeling and the captain turned the boat around to go and look for the watch. We did not find it but the effort was awesome. Thanks again!

Visited June 2014
Northern Ireland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic trip for everyone....first class start to finish”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We ended up on this trip by mistake...arrived too late for one we had booked....and what a fantastic mistake!!! Only 8 of us on board and it felt like a totally private and personalised trip. The crew are brilliant..knowledgeable, informative, great fun, caring, enthusiastic, friendly...and have a knack of knowing how to meet everyones individual needs...nervous swimmers were given encouragement and support, the loud ones had great banter, the chilled ones could relax in peace. The food and drink was great and plentiful. Boat immaculate and all equipment perfect. Swam with the turtles and stopped in a beautiful bay for swimming and lunch. Didnt get to see wrecks but wonderful trip. 11 and 16 year old had great time. Congratulations to Cally, Sandra, Ashley & Angie who did a fantastic job on her first day. Would recommend to everyone.

Visited July 2014
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip and crew!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went on this on the last day of a wonderful trip to Barbados and this was the icing on the cake! A fantastic, unmissable cruise around the island with a warm, friendly and knowledgeable crew and a sumptuous buffet lunch too. Can't recommend Elegance enough! No trip to the island would be complete without and Elegance cruise. Looking forward to doing it all again on my next, inevitable trip.

Visited May 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth every penny!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I were traveling on the Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas. We had read about this attraction on Trip Advisor as they had many good reviews and they did not disappoint!! The boat is beautiful and clean, they served a lovely lunch and offered gluten free options which was a true bonus. Delicious drinks were plentiful and they knew all of the hot spots for snorkeling and swimming with the turtles. We saw other boats with cruise ship passengers packed like sardines and we were on a relaxing catamaran with 13 passengers in total. One lady became sea sick and the captain jumped into action, called a taxi, called over a small boat from the beach and had her transported to a shady area on the beach to await the taxi which was in route. In total it took about 5 minutes to get this lady on land - which I found amazing. Typically if you are sick - you must stick it out until the trip is over. Not with this crew - they were amazing!

Visited May 2014