My wife and I needed a hotel for a day before our cruise form the Barbados and based on reviews from Tripadvisor we chose Courtyard By Marriott Barbados. It was an excellent choice. It was clean and up to date. The staff were polite and helpful. Courtyard is directly across the road from The Coconut Resort and they did not seem to mind us using their entry to the beach. We did eat at their 2 restaurants which were good. The boardwalk is just a short walk on the beach from the Courtyard and it was an excellent walk to Accura Beach.
Taxi Prices were a bit confusing but overall a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados