Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados
Island Inn Hotel(Bridgetown)
$349
$310
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados(Bridgetown)(Great Value!)
$138
$135
Hotels.com
Paradise Villas(Black Rock)(Great Value!)
$90
Orbitz.com
Savannah Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
$170
$148
  • Pool
Sugar Bay Barbados(Hastings)
$510
$489
Coconut Court Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
$207
$163
The SoCo Hotel(Hastings)
$334
Hotel PomMarine(Christ Church Parish)
All reviewsann margaretbusiness hotelthe coconut court hotelthe blue roomcentro restaurantbeach accessaccra beachmama miasmall fridgeview of the oceanfront desk stafftapasrestaurant staffbuffet breakfastsouth coastrum punchbeautiful beach
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

The Courtyard Marriott's always seem consistently good! Clean and updated with a nice pool. Loved the beach access across the street as well as the beach bar! Only complaint round be that we had the staff schedule a mount gay rum tour for us and they did not give us the correct time to be down in the lobby, so the bus needed to wait for us ... embarrassing!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kim W
Guestcare_CY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Kim W:
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am happy you enjoyed the amenities available at our Hotel. However, let me apologise on behalf of my Front Desk associates for incorrectly advising you about the pick time for the tour you booked.

We too were embarrassed when we recognized our blunder and I took the opportunity to use this situation as a training moment by reinforcing with my team the importance of certifying all information is accurate prior to sharing.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to hosting you in the near future at the Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown.

Regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was in Barbados in January, 2013.

My experience was a very good one, the only problem was the view. I think it was on the 2nd or 3rd floor, and I was looking at someone's backyard it was not a good sight at all.

The stay was wonderful, plasent assistants and wonderful staff.

If you do not want to drive there are many transportations not far from the hotel.

I had a wonderful time at the Marriott Hotel.

I would go back, but I rather go to hotel right on the beach.

Room Tip: Ocean View is the best.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary952
Guestcare_CY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Mary952:

Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of how pleasant and helpful our associates were. Our staff is our greatest asset.

I have noted your comments and because we are not a beach front property,some of our rooms can be classified as island view. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown and we look forward to hosting you again.

Regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a nice hotel, quite new in a centrically located at Bridgetown. The hotel is in front of the beach, just crossing the street and you will enjoy a paradisiac beach. Hotel rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Also equipped with a desk to enable business travelers to do their job. Lobby is also nice. The cons of this hotel are the price per night, I paid USD 200+TAX per night and breakfast is not included. Breakfast average is near USD 20 per person which is quite expensive and the menu is very limited. In general is a good hotel for those travelling for Business, but I don´t recommend it for a vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gustavo R
Guestcare_CY, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Gustavo R:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate your feedback and I have noted your comments. I am also appreciative you highlighting some of our best features and I look forward to seeing you again at the Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed there for a week and the staff is unbeatable. Rooms are nice. Get ready to pay 17.5% in taxes(not their fault). But a big surprise. Noisy a/c but I had a great room, with a great view of the ocean, and friendly staff. Especially Andrea in the restaurant. Very safe, Security is everywhere.

Room Tip: ask for the 407 or 403 rooms for best view of the ocean
Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank memphisbusinessman
CY_Bridgetown_GM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear memphisbusinessman,
It was indeed a pleasure meeting you last week and I thank you for your feedback! I will follow up on the noisy AC and recognise Andrea for her great service.

As a loyal Marriott guest I thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards
Kelly-Ann Mayers

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This lovely hotel tucked neatly behind an historic pavilion in Christ Church is a wonderful getaway for vacationers seeking a peaceful, friendly, environment. A well appointed venue overlooking beautiful ocean waters and conveniently located, it is a place one would wish to revisit often for a healing refreshing retreat. Looking forward to going there again soon!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony and on the 4th floor facing the ocean, if possible. The ocean view is breathtaking and the breezes are soothing. Great for meditation!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends