This Marriott did not fall into the category of the ones I have stayed at in other parts of the Caribbean or in the USA. Absolutely no little extras in the room such as bottled water, no complementary coffee in the lobby or manager' s appreciation evening which is so common in the islands.
The staff were helpful and friendly but even this could not compensate for the room which are in need of a face lift.
Cleanliness was not an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados