This hotel is not your typical Caribbean establishment. The building is very new and the rooms are spacious and modern. I've stayed in many hotels in the Caribbean and this place is very different, it felt more like something in New York.
Positives: Clean and Spacious. Good gym with modern facilities. Great room service menu and a nice cafe in the lobby. Wifi in all areas of the hotel and free in the lobby with a business centre. 15 minute walk into the capital Bridgetown. Lovely balcony with swimming pool and plenty of sunbathing space. Efficient and friendly staff.
Negatives: No beach directly outside the hotel. A 2 minute walk does get you to the beach but it's not the best in the area. Doesn't feel like the Caribbean, and it's not a holiday makers place, but great for business guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados