I stayed here a week whilst on business. The hotel is fairly new so the decor is modern and pleasant. The room was decent and quiet and the bed comfortable. WiFi Internet was free and provided reasonable speeds. There is no room service and only breakfast is provided - the actual food is ok but they have a very inefficient process for ordering it, meaning if you can be standing in a queue for many minutes. The gym is pretty good but the pool is tiny. However, the beach is only a few minutes walk away which was a pleasant surprise. If I return to Bridgetown on busines I will certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados