Brown Sugar Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We came here a few times during our stay. It was located right around the corner from our hotel, so it was a convenient and quick walk. The food was delicious, with GOOD portions. The staff were very nice and warm towards us.

I would have come back to eat here everyday of my trip if I could.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,107)

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Interesting venue with authentic Caribbean menu, We had the snapper and mahi fish dishes which were fresh and delicious. Frindly staff and prompt service. Walking distance from our hotel - Hilton. Loved it.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Loved it. Traditional Bajan food. I found it a wee bit pricey, but nice inside and a beautiful setting next to Pebbles beach.

7  Thank scotlass508
Reviewed November 8, 2012

A group of friends had dinner in September and this is still a wonderful place to dine. Romantic cozy setting. Very friendly and helpful staff, who go way beyond what is paid for to make the evening very memorable. Keep it up.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The staff were friendly, the ambience was nice but the length of time for service was terribly slow and the wait for food was ridiculous!
The food itself was jus 'ok'........nothing spectacular to rave about.
I went for dinner instead of the buffet. Apparently that was a mistake. They are well known for buffet. I guess that how you can sample everything and know what's really good on the menu from what's not.
Dessert tasted good but presentation was uninspired and it lacked creativity.
Most horrifying for me was the appearance of a huge roach scuttling around on the floor dodging people as they walked by. The restaurant had only just reopened for dinner on 5th November. I'll be fair and say though that it may have been a 'nature thing' because the restaurant is nestled into an open garden styled place.....so possible for roaches to wander in. Still......it's a bit of a concern. I am not really enthused to dine here again. The price is good by Bajan standards but the quality of food is still not worth the price.

1  Thank ChineeJulieMango