“Best activity we have done in Barbados in our 15 visits!”

Calabaza Sailing Cruises
and up
Afternoon Luxury Catamaran Sailing and Charter Cruise from Bridgetown
Ranked #1 of 76 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Barbados most Exclusive, Private and Personalized Catamaran Sailing Cruises - we limit ourselves to 12 guests only to give you that special, pampered feeling you deserve on your holiday. Join us for unforgettable, relaxing cruise on our spacious catamaran. Snorkel and swim with the turtles, explore the reefs and wrecks. Taste our superb local Bajan lunch, hors'doeuvres and cakes. Not to forget our special rum punch.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We just returned from a wonderful day on Calabaza. I worked on boats that offered the same type of trip in Hawaii and St. Thomas and I was in awe of the level of service on Calabaza. They could easily fit double the amount of people on the boat, yet they don't so that you have more than ample room to move around. The boat is very clean and is large enough that there are several areas that you can go to be in or out of the sun. The crew were constantly asking if you wanted a drink or if they could get you anything. The food was the best meal I have had so far since I arrived 5 days ago. They took pictures of us on the boat and snorkeling, they were personable, and were the key to making the day a success. We come to Barbados every year and now we have a new tradition, a trip on Calabaza, it will be the first activity that I book each year. In fact, they added an afternoon cruise in a few days and we are going to go again......yes, they are that good!!!!

1  Thank Sandra D

Reviewed March 31, 2013

If there's a better day cruise anywhere I've not been on it. Gina and her crew are warm, and almost startlingly hospitable. We had an absolutely brilliant day in their care, and can't recommend them enough. Can I offer 6 stars?

1  Thank criden
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

From first contact via email to our last goodbyes this was a wonderful experience! Calabaza its a perfectly maintained catamaran with enough protection from the sun for those who need it and lots of room for those who want the sun. Gina and crew serve lovely food, delicious rum punch and plenty of both. The number of people (12) allowed everyone to participate in all that was offered. We swam with turtles, explored several sunken ships and swam at a lovely beach. We saw a number of similar boats but they seemed crowded and had little shade. Probably nice but not Calabaza!

1  Thank slmandy
Reviewed March 31, 2013

What you will see n a lot of Calabaza's reviews are repeat customers. Nothing speaks to the quality of a tour like so many people returning. We've been it with Gina and crew twice and have another trip booked. I wasn't at all surprised to see them as #1 on Trip Advisor.

This is a great day whether you are staying on the island or just there for a day stop while on a cruise. Our group chartered the whole boat last time and we had almost all of it the first time. I heard so many say it was the best day of their vacation.

Besides the awesome experience of swimming with the turtles, the hospitality extended far surpasses most tours on any island. Even if you don't swim, you can do this and it is so unique. Gina went out of her way to prepare gluten free food just for me and it was some of the best I've ever had! Warm banana bread was so welcome first thing in the morning for someone who never gets that kind of treat.

The crew is so e of the best anywhere - shout out to Chad and Andrew! They've been with Calabaza a long time which also speaks well of the company. Do yourself a favor and book early! It just might be the best day of your vacation!

1  Thank HopeInUSA
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great trip, great snorkeling, great crew! We had such a wonderful time on this boat. The food and drinks both plentiful and good. All food and drink were included. We did this trip with a group of 7 friends and there were 4 other people on the boat plus crew. Everyone had a great time. I would recommend it for friends or family or a couple.