“excellent service”

2-Tank Shipwreck Dive in Barbados
Ranked #22 of 81 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Barbados Blue is the Premier PADI 5 Star Scuba dive, snorkel and freediving centre on island. Located at the beautiful Hilton right next to Carlisle Bay Marine Park. FIVE wrecks and Turtles!!! On Staff Marine Biologist, Highest trained instructors in Barbados, and two fully equipped dive boats. Come and meet PADI AmbassaDiver Andre Miller and our team!
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Big thanks to the bluebarbados team, especially to Andre for the best picking up and bringing service. He is a very empathic guy. I got 3 dives at one day and everything went well and relaxed.

Next time I gonna choose some other spots more north west, maybe it gonna be more colorfull.

I definitely can recom the #www.divebarbadosblue.com to book some dives at the island.

Best regards Holfi

"discover scuba"
in 9 reviews
"certified divers"

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I booked this 2 tank dive for a cruise, I almost forgot which day we were in port but got there in time for our dives the crew was very patient and attentive holing the boat until I arrived.
We made 2 very nice dives the locations were full of life with 2 turtles and a number of Bat rays.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Booked via email from internet site. We arrived on the Legend of the Seas cruise ship on 3/2/14. We were picked up by Taxi provided by Dive shop. Along with some new friends we made our way to the shop next to the Hilton Hotel. We had to briefly stop for a motorcade going through the narrow streets to later find out it was Prince Edward going passed us. The water was a bit rough that day and a little kicked up but the service was some of the best ever. Robert and I can't remember the dive masters name took excellent care of us. Setting up our tanks and gear and making it easy for us to get back on the boat. I hope to dive again with shop and next time hope to stay longer. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We did 2 dives with Barbados Blue and it was worth every penny. We dove a few different wrecks which was very cool. So much to see. I could not believe all the marine life on and around these wrecks. Andre was fantastic. I would recommend this company to anyone and I WILL be back to dive with them again!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My partner and I just completed our AOW certification. Roger made sure our drive briefings and explanation of the skills we would be practising were clear. For each skills dive, we had lots of time to enjoy the scenery after completing skills. The entire crew worked well together, assigning divers in groups with similar skills and goals. The facility and equipment was clean and well organized. They all assisted in gearing up, making sure your gear was on correctly and safely. I especially liked that my tank was checked by at least two crew members to ensure my air was turned on :)

Yes, there is a very short walk on the sand to the boat where the ladder to get on is in knee deep water. And, yes, you are expected to carry your bcd and regulator onto the boat. There is always a staff member at the ladder to assist, including taking the bcd and regulator from you if that is the safest way to get you on the boat. I liked this. Made me feel like a real diver. If you want to be carried onto the boat, go somewhere else.

The entire experience, from initial email contact thru our last dive was professional and pleasurable.