“Most enjoyable evening”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

...and the food was good too. Wine list was pleasant. Atmosphere was very nice - nice quiet evening.

1  Thank winnerwinnipeg

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We loved the pleasant, friendly atmosphere of this place. Monica was warm and helpful, the wait staff very professional but not formal, and the food excellent. I had the blackened fish (red snapper on the day), with salad and a glass of great rum punch. A simple, delicious and well executed meal. Prices are about standard for Bridgetown. Good international range of wines, but we stuck with the punch.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Very nice food and atmosphere.
Good selection of wines and spirits. Monica is an amazing host.
Andrea

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant a couple of times in our recent holiday. It is very convenient for the hilton and we found it pleasant and relaxing. We chatted to the owner about the island and enjoyed a couple of lovely evenings here with our family.

1  Thank UKBadBoy
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had an excellent meal at this restaurant while having lunch with two friends. I hard about the restaurant before and was delighted when friends asked me to joined them there. T waiter was an experienced one and made me feel comfortable, I was not sure what I wanted to eat and she gave me some helpful tips. The food was good and was freshly prepared. The restaurant is in a relaxed setting and from the clientele you were able to recognize that many of them use this place on a regular basis.
The staff was friendly and gave you personalized treatment.