“Great dive shop, great staff”
Review of Dive Bermuda

Dive Bermuda
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the property of the Southampton Fairmont Hotel, Dive Bermuda sits on the private beach close to all of the 5 star hotel amenities.We have a daily morning 2 tank wreck and reef dive, all of our dives are guided by either an Instructor or local Divemaster. We offer all PADI courses from the first time diver course The Discover Scuba Diver all the way up to Instructor level.The hotel provides showers, lockers and changing facilities along with two restaurants serving food all day at the Dive Shops beach location. We also provide beach rentals including, kayaks, stand up paddleboards and mask fins and snorkels.The Hotel has a 9 hole golf course and a great Spa to entertain the non divers in your group.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We are originally from the US and now live in Bermuda. We signed up for the annual dive membership with Dive Bermuda as we will be going often enough to make it worth it. If you travel to Bermuda often and dive every time (if you do 10+ dives a year), you may want to consider signing up for the membership.
The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful - I have not come across one person who I don't trust or enjoy being around. Although we hold an open water certification, the staff is always willing to help / refresh us if need be. They are big on safety and take roll call after each dive.
There are so many awesome ship wrecks to see just a few mins off the coast - we've already been to a bunch and they are all really cool & always a fun, new experience. The reefs are also very nice with many tunnels and a decent variety of sea life - you might even spot the invasive lion fish.
I would highly recommend Dive Bermuda!

There are newer reviews for Dive Bermuda

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband, daughter and I did the snorkeling with Dive Bermuda because my best friend had been diving with them for 3 days. She said the crew was awesome. And she wasn't kidding. We had a blast and the best under water view. The crew was right there whenever we needed anything. We are definitely going back to them when we go back to Bermuda next year.

1  Thank Debby B
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is our third time using Dive Bermuda & wouldn't use anyone else in Bermuda. They are a first rate dive centre - great boat captain, reliable & helpful admin & all brilliant safe divers/DM/instructors. Plus you get the added bonus of being able to use a top class hotel beach club with great facilities.
The beach is amazing & the snorkelling & canoeing are also worth taking the time to do after your diving.
Can't wait to return :))

2  Thank nessalev
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Well run shop. Nice boat that is well outfitted. They made a call to abandon the second dive of the day based on weather - I appreciate them thinking safety first.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I dived with this company on 19th and 20th September 2013.
Dive masters Harry and Kevin were professional and informative.
Dive boat is good and capt Heinz very helpfull.
Equipment is good.
Facilities at the shop and adjoining changing rooms very good.
I would recommend this company.