“Did Snorkelling with These Guys, Awesome”
Review of Dive Bermuda

Dive Bermuda
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the property of the Southampton Fairmont Hotel, Dive Bermuda sits on the private beach close to all of the 5 star hotel amenities.We have a daily morning 2 tank wreck and reef dive, all of our dives are guided by either an Instructor or local Divemaster. We offer all PADI courses from the first time diver course The Discover Scuba Diver all the way up to Instructor level.The hotel provides showers, lockers and changing facilities along with two restaurants serving food all day at the Dive Shops beach location. We also provide beach rentals including, kayaks, stand up paddleboards and mask fins and snorkels.The Hotel has a 9 hole golf course and a great Spa to entertain the non divers in your group.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Do to an unfortunate eye injury, I had to cancel my dive with them but was able to do a snorkel trip. They were awesome. Took us to a beautiful site. Our tour guide, Chris Brown, was full of info, jokes, and lots of fun talk. Also very knowledgeable of the snorkeling, diving, and Bermuda in general. Definitely recommend these guys and when we go back to dive, I will be requesting Chris as our guide!!!!

All reviews
"thorough briefing"
"days diving"
"padi certified"

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

What a great way to spend the morning in Southampton! Off the south coast, you get to see some great sights of the island, including Gibbs Lighthouse. While we had some choppy seas, you are only 10-15 minutes to your first dive - same for the second dive, so there isn't much time wasted on a boat.

The Captain Hines was very knowledgable about the area and friendly throughout the trip. Guides Chris and Anita were terrific under water, with Chris stopping to show the fish just seem against his chart. We dove in a deliberately sunken ship, Hermes, from 1984 and then a reef close to the Dive Shop.

All around a great experience and highly recommended for those visiting.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had the pleasure of diving on two consecutive days with Bermuda scuba/Dive Bermuda. I only had one week in Bermuda while on a cruise ship and I must say it was totally worth the trek from the North side of the Island down to Southampton parrish to dive with these folks. The shop is clean and well stocked, the dive guides super friendly and knowledgeble and the dive sites close.
They took really good care of us and made sure we were safe, comfortable (it was chilly when i went) and they took us on a nice variety of dives.
To top it off, upon return the second day, I already felt like family which is always a bonus. If you are a serious diver and want to stay away from the crowds of beginners coming in from ships-seek out this shop. From King's Wharf I would actually recommend bucking up and paying for a taxi to make the departure time. Then you can take the cheaper bus option back. TO return take the internal hotel bus over to the middle road to catch the 8 bus back to the port.

3  Thank dnaskuly
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've been diving around the world with dozens of companies and rank Dive Bermuda as the best operation I've ever had the privilege to enjoy. They are consummate professionals: from their impeccable boat to their supremely service-oriented (and still easy-going) staff, from their spot-on gear advice to their respect for the reefs and wildlife shown by the captain and guide/dive master, I couldn't ask for a better diving experience. It was fun, safe, beautiful, and inspiring to see how they were all enjoying themselves and simultaneously taking care of all the details. It meant a lot to me too that they clearly care for the ocean environment, from their remarks to their behaviors. I look forward to my next trip with Dive Bermuda!

2  Thank Aron R