“Terrific!”
Review of Gulfstream

Gulfstream
Cuisines: Seafood, Italian, Pizza, International, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
“Terrific!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Within walking distance of the apartment we rent every summer is this terrific newcomer to South Shore - though a sister restaurant (The Dining Room at the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse) is just down the road.

We visited Gulfstream twice during our trip and found the service consistently friendly and good and the food terrific on each visit.

Pricing is in line with most other Bermuda establishments if not on the more affordable side.

The ambiance is lovely. Definitely recommended.

Paget Parish, Bermuda
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were so glad when Gulfstream opened up because it gave us one more option for Pizza. We would always call Rusticos, or The Dining Room to get the great thin crusted, all fresh, healthy and absolutely delicious pizza. Gulfstream's food is just as delectable. Thank you for creating another terrific authentic seaside Italian venue!

bermuda
“Never again”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This was horrendous. Came for dinner as we were celebrating a birthday which the staff were not aware of. The meal wad eventually ordered and brought out in fact everything was going quite well until we ordered dessert. First of all the waitress and manager decided to have an argument as to whether or not a dessert could be made with ice cream instead off cream. Then someone elses coffee order was brought to the table and then it was decided that instead of just two mote cups that one of the coffees would be removed and given to the other party - not something that I would appreciate. The liqueur thst I ordered came but when I pointed out that I hadnt had my dessert yet I was told that I had ordered a cocktail ??? Then to top it all off when my sister went to pay the bill the manager decided he could put his hand on her. BIG NO NO

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank BdaJayme
Toronto, Canada
“Lovely little restaurant by Horseshoe Bay Beach”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our family went here for a relaxing sit down lunch after some exhilarating jet skiing. We were seated on the outdoor veranda which was very nice. We had one of their pizzas each, but you can easily share a pizza between two people as it was such a large portion. Would have been nice if the waitress told us this. The pizzas were amazing with very unique ingredients. The seafood soup was totally delicious. A little pricey, so if you order their pizza, easily split one between two people.

1 Thank luv2cruise535
Spencer, Massachusetts
“Good food but can be pricey”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at an apartment nearby and walked by this restaurant as we were exploring. We stopped in for an early dinner and were seated promptly. I enjoyed a sausage and onion pizza with plenty of leftovers to bring back. The onions and sausage were sweet and the crust was thin but still had some bite. My husband enjoyed his burger and fries. The two of us were able to eat for 45 including the 17 percent tip they add, but I only had water and we did order two of the cheaper things on the dinner menu. Other entrees were a bit pricier and more in the 20-30 dollar range. It was a good stop and if you like pizza I would definitely recommend giving them a try. Plus it is right above horseshoe beach.

Visited July 2014