“Gulfstream Restaurant, Bermuda”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Gulfstream Restaurant, Bermuda”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I love this restaurant, it is quite new but "related" to Rustico's another favourite restaurant of mine. The meal was delicious, service was excellent and there is a great ambiance. Check out the menu online, but I highly recommend their fish dishes. Excellent evening.

BERMUDA
“good service, good food, relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I went here for lunch and were particularly impressed with our waitress. She was warm and excited about the food. She treated us like we were her friends and was pretty insistent we should try the fish special. There was something very genuine about her and we were not at all turned off that she recommended this so highly.
She told us the fish was local fresh and that she saw the fishermen bring it to the restarant the evening before. She said we could order one and share it, and then if we wanted there would be no problem for us to order a second one.
We took her advice and while the first peice of fish I ate was bland, the other two were good. And the single entree was enough for my husband and I along with our starters.
And the starters were good. So good that we forgot to share with each other.
While the view is just of a fairly busy street, Gulfstream is just up the hill from Horseshoe Bay and so there's this feeling that you can go down for at least a great walk on the beach after.
We enjoyed our experience there so much we almost returned the next day.
On the downside, perhaps one of the worst mimosa's I've ever had. Tasted like it was made with Tang. They had no problems changing it and brought me a lovely light Bellini although a bit scant on the Champagne.

2 Thank Summer88
Hill View, Warwick, Bermuda
“This is my NEW summer hangout !”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had the most amazing experience at Gulfstream on sunday for lunch ! Five of us and it was a really lovely experience !
I must admit that the wine menu is so good and prices are so great ( why pay more for wine anywhere else when it is about $10- 20$ cheaper at Gulfstream !!!)
We had the amazing Calamari and it was cooked to perfection to start of the luncheon. Followed by copious amounts of prosecco . our guests had the fish special that was sizzeling and it looked and smelled incredible! My husband and I both had pizza. Now a pizza to me is thin and crispy-and it was delicious ! i recommend the seafood pizza with extra shrimps and dont forget the roasted garlic with it - to die for ... really really a special pizza to devour !
We had such a lovely time we skipped dessert and opted for another bottle of rose ! Perfect !
very well priced and a real gem to go to !
I shall be back for dinner soon and for lunch and more wine and discovering the rest of the food ! awesome !

Boston, Massachusetts
“A Party in your mouth”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The Gulf Stream is a small restaurant across the road from Horseshoe bay. The place is extra clean. The staff is friendly and professional. Instead of rolls tasty flat bread pizza slices are brought to the table. We ordered appetizers, little neck clams. and beef Carpaccio. Both were perfectly prepared and presented. Main course we had rib eye steak and lobster mac and cheese. Again both were extraordinary. For dessert the toffee sticky pudding (decadent) and cappuccino. Seasoned chefs are preparing the dishes here. Each of the above items was crafted for the eye, the nose and the pallet, which together creates a party in your mouth. Not only was it a wonderful meal in a great atmosphere, but the cost was one of the best meal values we experienced on the island. I wish we had found you earlier in the week and I wish you would open another Gulfstream in the Boston area.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“What a gem of a place!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My first trip to Bermuda. My partner and I received many recommendations so trying them was a bit of a chore. I went to Gulfstream on the second last night and both of us wished we tried there first as its unlikely we we would've visited as many different places as we did. The decor, first of all, simple yet elegant. It was stylish yet totally unpretentious. Immediately we felt at ease. The staff were courteous and offered they're recommendation when asked and they got it spot on. I'm a restaurateur in the UK and I rarely leave recommendations but I was so impressed with the service and quality of the food, I felt I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't mention something. I'm not a huge fan of these sights, as I prefer to try a place before forming an opinion but as a visitor, this sight can be useful. Don't take my word for it but try it for yourself. We returned to Gulfstream on our last night so as we could try different dishes to that of our first and to put it simply, delicious. Food was of exceptional quality hence the price was pitched perfectly. You gotta pay for quality. The experience though, is priceless. Thanks Steve H for your recommendation. I look forward to visiting such a beautiful part of the world again soon and already decided, all my dinners will be at Gulfstream. Thanks for the memories. I wish you all the success you truly deserve.

• Visited April 2014