“Relaxing, fun and informative”

Bermuda By Water Day Tours
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I booked this directly with Captain Mark as a present for my parents and for my family which included two young children. The choice of sights (shipwrecks, islands, celebrity houses, literary landmarks to name of few) was excellent and kept everyone in the party happy. The Rum Swizzles kept us warm as we witnessed a great sunset (unfortunately no green flash for us as a bank of cloud came on to the horizon at the last minute) on the first tour of the season.
Mark was extremely knowledgeable and informative and welcomed questions from adults and children alike. A fantastic private tour and well worth the money!

3  Thank thebobajob

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Booked the boat for a charter and it was FANTASTIC! Mark was pleasant and very knowledgeable I would recommend booking this boat to any couple or small family who are looking to get away.

2  Thank ADP147255
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I took my first trip to Bermuda this August, and Bermuda by Water tour was one of my favourite experiences of the trip! This is very well-rounded tour - the snorkelling is a lot of fun (tonnes of coral & fish!) and you are given a lot of time to swim around. The tour is very informative in terms of the history & landmarks of the island, and you really get to see a lot of the island. Lastly, it was nice how private the tour was, and how personable and entertaining the guides were.
Oh and the tour guide Mark is super cute!

5  Thank Maria G
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Bermuda has quickly become my yearly vacation getaway, and I wouldn't miss this boat tour for anything! Mark is fabulous, and he makes a mean dark and stormy! He's very knowledgeable of the area and what are the must see's. Couldn't of asked for a better experience out on the water!

1  Thank EliseA88
Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a great experience this tour was! It was truly a unique and more private way to see the island. I have nothing but great things to say about Captain Mark and his informative and highly entertaining tour. This will definitely be on our list for when we return to Bermuda next!

1  Thank Mary D