“Amazing charter”

Stuart, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing charter”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I went to bermuda for our honeymoon in November 2013. We were referred to paradise one charters from a friends in Florida, which is where we are from. We fish in south Florida all the time and wanted to experience the amazing fishing bermuda has to offer. The seas were 7-10' and we weren't sure if Delvin and the crew would still take us out. The boat was a large sportfish catamaran and was beautiful. We charged the weather and you would never know that the seas were roaring because the boat handled so well. I (wife) caught the first 2 wahoo that gave me a run for my money. They were huge and I was stoked because I had never caught wahoo before. Steve and I pulled in fish after fish the rest of the day. The Bean brothers who own and run paradise one were so much fun and so generous. We came in from a full day charter and ended up going to Pasta Basta, Delvins amazing pasta shop in Hamilton. That was a perfect end to a perfect day. This was the most memorable part of our honeymoon (at least that we can talk about!)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Steve M

Flanders, New Jersey
“Outstanding experience!!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I am rather a novice when it comes to deep sea fishing. However, I have been on more than a few trips in my lifetime and Delvin and the crew of Paradise One ran the best trip I have ever been on, period. I spoke with him a couple of days before the trip and gave me good advice on over the counter medication to avoid sea-sickness and it worked well. Paradise One is a large, well-appointed and comfortable boat. We started off before sunrise for a full day of fishing. The crew was extremely helpful and treated me and my uncle very well. By the time we returned to port at 5:00pm. I had several pounds of freshly caught and filleted Mahi-Mahi, Barracuda and other Bermuda fish to take home with me back to the U.S. If you want a fishing experience while you’re visiting Bermuda, I highly recommend you book a trip with Delvin and Paradise One!

Visited October 2013
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“excellent day fishing with the family”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a great day out sport fishing on Paradise One this week. We brought some younger kids also, aged 8-10, and they also had a great time. Paradise One is a large twin-hulled vessel so more stable in rougher seas. This was welcome on the day we went out.

Allan and Delvin treated us very well and took us out / around the Challenger and Argus banks 12-30 mi off the SW corner of Bermuda. We caught Wahoo and Mahi-Mahi. On other days they have also brought back reef fish, barracuda, yellow fin tuna, various jacks.

A great day out. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank alexmews
Medford, New Jersey
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“UnFreakin'Believable Time !!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had soooo much fun out on Paradise One for 1/2 a day fishing with our family aging from 9 to 84 years old !! Our 11 year old daughter caught a big fat grouper which we took back to our rental home and grilled up ! So... we were nonstop fishing for about 3 hours.... we had great conversation, beautiful weather, calm seas, and happy kids catching tons of fish! I highly recommend Paradise One !! Super friendly, it's run by two brothers who are amazing hosts !

Visited July 2013
2 Thank TBRacingLover
Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great fishing trip”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I charters a 3/4 day trip on July 1 with my son. The captain and crew were very friendly and helpful. The boat is very large and comfortable. After travelling a considerable distance, we stopped for fish with poles in our hands. In only two hours, we landed ten tuna, two groupers, and six rainbows. What a great experience. One of the tuna was prepared for us on the boat as we returned to port. My only recommendation I would make for those who will book future charters would be to bring snacks with you so you will have something to eat while you fish. Drinks are provided with the charter.

Visited July 2013