“Breakfast Buffet at Fairmont Southampton”

Wickets at the Fairmont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Calgary, Canada
“Breakfast Buffet at Fairmont Southampton”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

There only two choices for breakfast at the Fairmont Southampton. This is one of them with the full breakfast coming in at $31. This included juices and tea or coffee. The breakfast buffet had an omelette station, smoked salmon, cereals with milk,variety of breads, pork sausages, bacon, potatoes, scrambled eggs and eggs Benedict. There wasn't an enormous variety but little bit of everything.

It was breakfast. It wasn't anything amazingly special. It was enough for us to get on with our day and make it work for both breakfast and lunch.

I think it goes without saying that the prices for food here are expensive and this is no exception to that rule. It made us want to take a look at our options for breakfast outside of the resort just to see what the locals do. I wouldn't suggest that you include this as part of your vacation package as you may not want to eat here every day.

2 Thank SandAficionado

New York City, New York
“Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A good spot for morning breakfast and casual fare. I'm sure it's even nicer in high season with warm weather when you can exit out by the pool area or even dine open air by the pool.

Visited November 2012
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Pool Resturant”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

This is the Resturant attached to the pool side. The menu was limited to burgers and wraps. The decor was nice and it was great to sit inside. Casual and comfortable.

“Good food, even better service!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have been coming to the Fairmont since I was 14 and every time I go to Wickets it gets better and better! Great food I highly recommend getting the "presi pasta with veggies (out of this world). I also recommend going here if you're going out for drinks after its perfect bar food. It does get very chilly in the summer because the AC is on but Recommend sitting outside if possible and if not just make sure you bring a sweater or light jacket. The staff is VERY friendly on my last trip here in July the manager went out of his way to give me the best advice on what to order for dessert and boy am I glad I listened to him the apple pie was to die for!!!! The manager also went out of his way to show me different new things on the island map and where to go to eat and etc outside of the hotel. Also I would like to add that eating wickets out at the pool is great too, the menu is a lot smaller but if you have something you like that's not on the menu they will happily make it for you (:

1 Thank Brittany529
Ocean City, New Jersey, USA
“Great service good food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Grilled veggie wrap was awesome and so was Courtney our favorite server! I think the goombay smash needs an extra shot of dark rum and it was accommodated... Gladly...

1 Thank Jeanm32