My husband and I went to the Reefs for our Honeymoon last August. It was the wonderful and we could not have asked for a better honeymoon. The resort is beautiful and small enough that you get to know the servers/bartenders, but big enough where you can have some privacy. The food at the resort was delicious. We did the dine around program which was great because you got to see the other resorts and got to eat at different places. We were there for 7 nights, so it was good to get to experience eating outside of the Reefs. We both agreed that the food was best at the Reefs though. One night we ate on the beach (which was included in our honeymoon package) and it was WONDERFUL! The beach during the day was very relaxing. If you are looking for activities to do on the beach this is not the place for you. There are no beach games or anything there. We didn't mind at all because we were just there to relax, but some people might want a little more action. We did go on a day trip where we went snorkeling which was nice. The rooms were nice and clean, but nothing extravagant. I felt they were typical for a nice beach resort.
The one thing they could improve on is their spa. It is TINY and when I was getting a massage I could hear everything going on outside.
All and all this was a great place to go and of the other 3 resorts we visited doing the dine around program it was DEFINITELY the nicest one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda