The hotel, location and views were AMAZING without a doubt. When we went to our spa appointment and given our assigned lockers, I opened mine to find someone else's used spa robe towels and slippers. After we changed to wait in the lounge, there was no water and all the lounge chairs had used towels and glasses left on them. When you are going for an expensive treatment, this isn't how you want to start out.
My friend and I are vegetarians. We have vacationed in Bermuda before and never had any problems with accommodations until this trip. I was very surprised by the lack of options and that they could not accommodate. We had to pay $20 for lettuce.
There is no room service or a shop if you need anything, including water. We asked for a noon checkout since we had a spa appointment. They told us they would call us to let us know, they never did. We called and they said no.
Other than these little annoyances for a lot of money, we had a nice time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda