We spent four nights at The Reefs. It was our first trip to Bermuda, and we are still talking about how BLUE the water appears! We swear they dye it, and wonder if you have to wash off the aqua when you emerge from the surf.
The hotel is beautifully maintained, and there are staff members around every corner. Guests want for nothing. Some of the concierges were more friendly than others, but the restaurant staff couldn't have been nicer. We'll come back just to see them again!
Our room was antiseptic clean, comfortable, with a view to die for. But what's up with the 20-lb. pillows? I would prefer something a bit softer and lighter.
The "Ocean Echo" restaurant featured different menu items every day. Kudos to the chef! Every selection was a culinary delight.
Travel around the island is simple: Take a cab ($$$$) or a bus ($).
We will absolutely, positively book our next island vacation at The Reefs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda