We were fortunate to have been advised to make reservation at The Reefs when we visited Bermuda for the first time in '86 which was our 25th wedding anniversary. We just celebrated our 51st in December of 2012 and it was our 23rd visit to The Reefs.
Of course The Reefs of today is not The Reefs of our first visit. There are a number of physical changes, but the quality and level of service remains unsurpassed. If you are fortunate to visit Bermuda and select The Reefs, you will know why it is so very special. Management and the employees do everything that adds to and makes ones visit so very special.
Yes, we have already made our reservations for our 24th visit.
The Reefs is one special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda