This was our fourth trip to Bermuda, and our third return to The Reefs. We were last in Bermuda in January 2012 and due to the renovations taking place at The Reefs, we decided to stay in Hamilton at the Princess instead. When telling others of that experience, I have noted that our stay at the Hamilton Princess was better than expected, it still wasn't The Reefs.
As noted in other review, some of the bathrooms are dated, but they are in the process of renovating & plan to finish all rooms this January/February 2013. There's a reason why people keep going back. The view/location is fantastic, but it's definitely the *people* working at The Reefs who make it such a great place. Everyone is courteous, professional, and extremely helpful. We're already looking forward to another return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda