The Reefs Club was a really nice get away for my wife, my daughter, our babysiter and myself. The 3 bedroom unit was more then big enough and had a great view. The one thing that sets this property apart from others was the service. From check in to bar service to the wait staff everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were treated to the best service available. We travel throughout the Carribean and I do not recall a single place where everyone (not just those who will be tipped) was so concerned with our happiness and satisfaction.
The beach was rather small but picture perfect. The lack of waves made it ideal for our 8 year old to spend hours playing in the surf. The private club pool with the infinity edge made for some great pictures and it was great that it was so uncroweded. We were able to spend hours sitting on the deck overlooking the pink sand beaches and incredible water.
Our main complaint was that the food was average at best. There was a very limited variety, especially of fresh seafood, and the quality was not near the price. I have heard that the food in Bermuda on the whole is not great and I would have to agree. It was a shame that such a nice place was not able to deliver (except for the breakfast omelets) on a food level.
I am sure that we will go back but will not take the food option and see if we will be able to find bettr food away from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda