If you are going to Bermuda Pompano Beach Club is a great place to stay. The resort is family run and they treat you like family. The staff is extremely accomodating, the sunsets are breath taking, the food is very good and you are within walking distance to a great golf course or if you wish the management will drop you off at no charge. My wife and I have been their twice in five years and have had a great time both times we have visited the resort. The grounds are impecable, the pool overlooks the ocean as well as many seats in the dining area. We can't wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish